00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NobeastcanDefeatme just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

And I hate myself for it.

278 Views | 13 Replies

And I hate myself for it. 2024-02-21 15:47:10

I love chaotic shooters and violence and death and bashing others head in and seeing severed limbs. I have yet to find out if I am a pshycological Sadist or not.

This was supposed to be a reply to something. I don't know how to remove posts! Im fucked!!

Response to And I hate myself for it. 2024-02-21 16:45:41

At 2/21/24 03:47 PM, boredagainsrsly wrote: This was supposed to be a reply to something. I don't know how to remove posts! Im fucked!!

ₕₐₕₐₕₐₕₐ! ₙₒ𝓌 ᵧₒᵤ ₐᵣₑ 𝒸ᵤᵣₛₑ𝒹 ₜₒ 𝒹𝓌ₑₗₗ ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ 𝒹ₐᵣₖ 𝒹ₑₚₜₕₛ ₒ𝒻 ₑₜₑᵣₙᵢₜᵧ!

BBS Signature

Response to And I hate myself for it. 2024-02-21 16:59:07

I already was anyways.

Perhaps it’s not sadism so much as bottled-up anger or just morbid fascination.

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to And I hate myself for it. 2024-02-21 20:18:07

I don't like that you're right, I don't like that im so angry all the time, I hate myself. But thank you, it could also just be that.

iu_1165607_7936681.png

At 2/21/24 03:47 PM, boredagainsrsly wrote: I love chaotic shooters and violence and death and bashing others head in and seeing severed limbs. I have yet to find out if I am a pshycological Sadist or not.

tries too hard to be edgy and is blocked by many because he acts rude towards others to feel better about himself.

BBS Signature

fuck I made a new reply instead of editing the one I already made oh god oh fuck I'm never gonna live this down my posting career is in shambles rn

tries too hard to be edgy and is blocked by many because he acts rude towards others to feel better about himself.

BBS Signature

Response to And I hate myself for it. 2024-02-22 02:16:14

At 2/21/24 10:02 PM, MetalSlayer69 wrote: fuck I made a new reply instead of editing the one I already made oh god oh fuck I'm never gonna live this down my posting career is in shambles rn

Hey this is what we have mind numbing senselessly violent shooter to for

Response to And I hate myself for it. 2024-02-29 08:07:09

I love violencia too.

delphox and zoroark are milfy lesbians

At 2/21/24 03:47 PM, boredagainsrsly wrote: I love chaotic shooters and violence and death and bashing others head in and seeing severed limbs. I have yet to find out if I am a pshycological Sadist or not.

iu_1169103_13051085.png

Response to And I hate myself for it. 2024-02-29 23:36:45

Liking a bit of chaos doesn't make you a psycho, or a sadist

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

As long as you realise the line between reality and video games, you're fine and use of excessive violence in games, from what I heard, has positive effects on one's nervous system (or simply put, better lash out at lines of code and polygons that are made to be killed than to lash out on your friend or someone on the street)

Response to And I hate myself for it. 2024-03-01 08:05:42

Let this forum die already!!