00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DegasTyson54 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help me find this FUCKING elf game

124 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Posted this to r/flash games but no one could find it there so I'm going to reports the info here:

Genre: Bullet Hell and point and click

Brief Summary: You played as one of Santa's elves and were going though his workshop, I think Santa was evil because the elves got killed and such

DETAILS: So I know there was a couple levels and the first 2 were snow and present themed, the third was in a giant furnace with burning faces as the background, saw blades flew from left, right, up, and down, and you had to dodge them or you died, the saw blades may have had blood on them but it could be the texture. The game was also on Newgrounds and was for a christmas game competition, I don't know if the competiton was on Newgrounds but it mentions it in the description

View: It was similar to TouHou but you werent fighting anything, The first 2 levels may have been different but I do not remember, I know the 3rd one was tho, it was like a phone screen aspect ratio but made for PC

Estimated year of release: 2013-2018

Graphics/art style: It was very original and surreal, it looked like old 90's creepy graphics like Kidpics and very similar to Baldi's Basics and another game called Baldwins Bear, it made it seem like a fun cute game but turned dark and weird. There was violence and blood so it must have been at least rated teen or mature, it was in the Northpole so Christmas trees, lights, presents, fireplaces, snowmen, stuff like that.

In the 3rd furnace level if you died your character went like "aagh" and had a small blood spot where the saw hit you

Notable characters: Bunch of basic looking elves, I never saw Santa in the game but he may have been in the thumbnail. Also a snowman with furrowed eyebrows so mad/evil looking. The elves had green hats and eyes but no mouths. The saws and Fire were realistic but your character and lives still had the 3D looks

Notable gameplay mechanics: You could just move around like a bullet hell, you couldn't shoot and you had a certain amount of lives/hits until you restarted the current level.

Other details: I know the creator had other odd looking games and photos with the same Baldi's Basics look, one with a 3D dog thumbnail. It wasn't popular and I have search all of Newgrounds and other flash sites but have found nothing at all. The title was something like "Christmas miracle" or like "Great elf Adventure" or " Quest for Santa's presents" something like that

Response to Help me find this FUCKING elf game 2024-02-21 20:15:58

At 2/18/24 09:31 PM, jsbxj wrote: Posted this to r/flash games but no one could find it there so I'm going to reports the info here:

Genre: Bullet Hell and point and click
Brief Summary: You played as one of Santa's elves and were going though his workshop, I think Santa was evil because the elves got killed and such
DETAILS: So I know there was a couple levels and the first 2 were snow and present themed, the third was in a giant furnace with burning faces as the background, saw blades flew from left, right, up, and down, and you had to dodge them or you died, the saw blades may have had blood on them but it could be the texture. The game was also on Newgrounds and was for a christmas game competition, I don't know if the competiton was on Newgrounds but it mentions it in the description
View: It was similar to TouHou but you werent fighting anything, The first 2 levels may have been different but I do not remember, I know the 3rd one was tho, it was like a phone screen aspect ratio but made for PC
Estimated year of release: 2013-2018
Graphics/art style: It was very original and surreal, it looked like old 90's creepy graphics like Kidpics and very similar to Baldi's Basics and another game called Baldwins Bear, it made it seem like a fun cute game but turned dark and weird. There was violence and blood so it must have been at least rated teen or mature, it was in the Northpole so Christmas trees, lights, presents, fireplaces, snowmen, stuff like that.
In the 3rd furnace level if you died your character went like "aagh" and had a small blood spot where the saw hit you
Notable characters: Bunch of basic looking elves, I never saw Santa in the game but he may have been in the thumbnail. Also a snowman with furrowed eyebrows so mad/evil looking. The elves had green hats and eyes but no mouths. The saws and Fire were realistic but your character and lives still had the 3D looks
Notable gameplay mechanics: You could just move around like a bullet hell, you couldn't shoot and you had a certain amount of lives/hits until you restarted the current level.
Other details: I know the creator had other odd looking games and photos with the same Baldi's Basics look, one with a 3D dog thumbnail. It wasn't popular and I have search all of Newgrounds and other flash sites but have found nothing at all. The title was something like "Christmas miracle" or like "Great elf Adventure" or " Quest for Santa's presents" something like that

The closest thing I know is this game on my Ipad were you get to pretend to call The Elf On The Shelf.