00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NobeastcanDefeatme just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Your thoughts on Suicide Squad Kills the Justice League?

575 Views | 33 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 2/11/24 03:35 PM, Narratorway wrote:
At 2/10/24 08:06 PM, Magoado wrote: Honestly, I believe the hate is unjustified, the game is a spin off of Arkham and its name is literally "Kill the Justice League", someone would have to be complete moron to think that the playable characters were going to befriend Batman and hug Superman.

Furthermore, being hateful towards the game/its creators because the characters did what the title literally stated they were going to do is stupid, in my opinion, people should be complaining about the gameplay issues and not the story.
I've not heard one criticism about The Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League having to do with the fact the Suicide Squad are killing the Justice League.

Dude, I wish I was as lucky as you to find reasonable people...

Every single time I saw someone talking about this game, they were complaining about the suicide squad killing the justice league...

At 2/8/24 07:48 PM, Edwin01 wrote: How much do you hate the game for its treatment of the Arkham games and other heroes such as Superman?

It's a live service AAA game. That can only mean in a year you won't be able to play anymore because "sorry guys, we really loved bringing you this experience, but the servers will be shut down. Buy new game."

It's a garbage model that leads to less unique experiences for the sake of pumping out updates until people lose interest and the money isn't there anymore.

Failure at not procrastinating made this post possible.

(awesome pixel gorilla by BigBossErndog)

BBS Signature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP1quZ2XgY4

^----(That one quote from The Critic show. )----^

TL;DR: If the this video game looks like shit just don't bother. Especially if its 60-100 dollar game. Better to rewatch or watch James Gunn: The Suicide Squad. It's the best Sucide Squad media you can possibly watch (or at least what I have thought of.)

It looks like a lobotomy mess. I'm not going to get epilepsy trying to kill the magical tricksters and a poor middle aged man dressed like a bat.

Tumblr now avaliable!

BBS Signature

At 2/8/24 07:48 PM, Edwin01 wrote: How much do you hate the game for its treatment of the Arkham games and other heroes such as Superman?

Havent played it. Rocksteady took downhill train.

the collab entry for summertime in winter

BBS Signature