00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vilanael just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Natural Born Army Bratz

169 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I lived in Germany for the first two years of my life because my dad was in the military, the second two years were in austin Texas, i grew up playing gi joe with little green army men, we came back to Tampa bay after my dad got out of the military, when I was in 4 th grade I wrote my first poetry book called forest Are more than trees my teachers name was mrs gram and thats when I had my first encounter with computers i was the pilot and lance lynch was the adder of a game.where you add up.numbers to drop bombs, and I ve been sort of stuk on the computer ever since...... I joined JROTC in 9.th grade and my commanding officers called me bugs but I blew a gut

When I was in highschool I joined pit club and the technology club I graduated in 1996 and went to college and studied geothermal engineering at hcc until I got kicked out total annihilation was the war game I got hook on and I just been playing gi joe on the Internet ever since i would have gone into the military after 911 but the recutirer said no because of the geodawn.medication I was on. I have 2 blood brothers and we are all natural Born Army Bratz

Does anyone think this would make a good book if I get support I'll be encouraged to write more

Love Attacts Like a an Invivisible God in the Snow. The Devil always looses so presevire until the morning star arises in your own heart.