00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Echo6261 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Exchange for artists you like

147 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

February is almost here. Let's celebrate

Is there an artist you like? Or maybe you like their work? If so, why don't you make an art to reference them and share it here? (I'm think about sketches, but if you want something bigger, you can do it)

In my case, I can't share mine right now, but I'll do as soon as I can

Being 100% alive means taking a 50% of actions and having a 50% of perspective

BBS Signature

Response to Exchange for artists you like 2024-01-04 10:21:37

Not sure how this is going to be an “exchange”, considering a lot of people will probably aim high and target large artists that either don’t care much that one particular fan exists, or don’t want to give random people free art because they normally take commissions. Or they’re just too busy to draw anything in return.

But near idea regardless!

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to Exchange for artists you like 2024-01-04 11:00:57

At 1/4/24 10:21 AM, Thetageist wrote: Not sure how this is going to be an “exchange”, considering a lot of people will probably aim high and target large artists that either don’t care much that one particular fan exists, or don’t want to give random people free art because they normally take commissions. Or they’re just too busy to draw anything in return.

Well, I mean, in valentine's day you also aren't obligated to give to people, but you do 'cause you like them (over my country, is also the day of friendship)

Being 100% alive means taking a 50% of actions and having a 50% of perspective

BBS Signature

Response to Exchange for artists you like 2024-01-04 11:17:32

At 1/4/24 11:00 AM, EmsDeLaRoZ wrote:
At 1/4/24 10:21 AM, Thetageist wrote: Not sure how this is going to be an “exchange”, considering a lot of people will probably aim high and target large artists that either don’t care much that one particular fan exists, or don’t want to give random people free art because they normally take commissions. Or they’re just too busy to draw anything in return.

Well, I mean, in valentine's day you also aren't obligated to give to people, but you do 'cause you like them (over my country, is also the day of friendship)

Your country has a much better interpretation of Valentine’s Day than the land of capitalism I live in. Rarely do we get any festivities that are targeted to anyone other than couples. And even other holidays often get a relationship-themed spin, hello Mariah Carey! (Because people who are taken are more likely to buy each other stuff, I reckon.)

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature