00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

s4kuna just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Art Portal Thumbnail Not Working.

88 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Art Portal Thumbnail Not Working. 2023-12-30 16:41:43

Tried uploading some of my artwork from my tablet (because my main PC's motherboard is dead), the media uploader is working fine for the main images, but the window for cropping and moving the thumbnail is not working at all. Normally the interface uses the first image as the template for the thumbnail, but the window shows a black screen. Attempting to manually upload a separate image for the thumbnail also yields the same result.

This is especially strange because the upload interface was working perfectly fine last night. Is there any workaround for this problem?

The broken thumbnail cropping window as of now:

iu_1137847_7230715.webp

What the test image's current thumbnail (or lack there of ) looks like on my art page:

iu_1137848_7230715.webp

Viewing unpublished uploads from the list shows the upload with the "default" image instead.

Response to Art Portal Thumbnail Not Working. 2023-12-30 16:51:44

At 12/30/23 04:41 PM, JohnMarten wrote: Tried uploading some of my artwork from my tablet (because my main PC's motherboard is dead), the media uploader is working fine for the main images, but the window for cropping and moving the thumbnail is not working at all. Normally the interface uses the first image as the template for the thumbnail, but the window shows a black screen. Attempting to manually upload a separate image for the thumbnail also yields the same result.

This is especially strange because the upload interface was working perfectly fine last night. Is there any workaround for this problem?

What the test image's current thumbnail (or lack there of ) looks like on my art page:

Viewing unpublished uploads from the list shows the upload with the "default" image instead.

Huh, seems like image uploads from my tablet are broken even on the forums as well.

Response to Art Portal Thumbnail Not Working. 2023-12-30 18:54:58

At 12/30/23 04:51 PM, JohnMarten wrote:
At 12/30/23 04:41 PM, JohnMarten wrote: Tried uploading some of my artwork from my tablet (because my main PC's motherboard is dead), the media uploader is working fine for the main images, but the window for cropping and moving the thumbnail is not working at all. Normally the interface uses the first image as the template for the thumbnail, but the window shows a black screen. Attempting to manually upload a separate image for the thumbnail also yields the same result.

Huh, seems like image uploads from my tablet are broken even on the forums as well.

try to switch to mobile version of website, maybe it’ll help

gg

BBS Signature

Response to Art Portal Thumbnail Not Working. 2023-12-30 21:24:58

At 12/30/23 06:54 PM, SlaySly wrote:
At 12/30/23 04:51 PM, JohnMarten wrote:

try to switch to mobile version of website, maybe it’ll help

Huh. I’m also seeing nothing, but only on this post in particular. And I’m on mobile. Wonder what OP’s technical issue is?

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature