00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

s4kuna just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

More Stick figure Oc (dad edition)

80 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

iu_1136113_17830660.pngiu_1136114_17830660.png

This is Dain Sketcher as you can see.

Hes a detective and is the father of the other one I made (Aka Athan Sketcher)

I haven’t come up with much for him other than him he’s the detective of a Steampunk City. He has a keen eye for clues and has photographic memory.

(and yes I know his son is basically a piece of paper I’m still thinking about how that works💀)

Response to More Stick figure Oc (dad edition) 2023-12-27 21:27:33

I’d recommend you combine this with the other thread, rather than posting separate threads to showcase your work unless you’re asking for specific feedback.

Maybe this guy’s “son” is a little doodle he made on a notepad, that came to life out of his bored imagination running wild, and who he decided to treat as his child.

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to More Stick figure Oc (dad edition) 2023-12-28 01:04:30

At 12/27/23 09:27 PM, Thetageist wrote: I’d recommend you combine this with the other thread, rather than posting separate threads to showcase your work unless you’re asking for specific feedback.

Maybe this guy’s “son” is a little doodle he made on a notepad, that came to life out of his bored imagination running wild, and who he decided to treat as his child.

(My excuse is I barely use newgrounds so I’m still technically new but anyway thanks good to know!)

That seems like a pretty good idea. Especially since I honestly wouldn’t be able to come up with an explanation on how he has a son made of literal paper.