00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AlsoTlant just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Drawing software for Windows 2 in 1 laptops/tablets

117 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

So recently I got an Asus Zenbook 14 Flip with a Stylus for uni in hopes I could also draw on it. On my PC I usually use Clip Studio Paint with a Wacom Tablet but I ended up installing Krita first on here since for some reason I thought it would have better support for drawing like this. Now I'm kinda struggling to get something done on here, I turned off drawing with touch and I'm trying to use the Touch Docker but it's all still awkward, plus a lot of other minor inconveniences. So I was wondering what software others with similar setups use, and also whether there was something you had to customize to make it easier to use with this setup. I used to have an iPad on which I used Autodesk Sketchbook to draw so maybe there's something like that for Windows?

how

Response to Drawing software for Windows 2 in 1 laptops/tablets 2023-12-27 11:32:08

Krita works on my machine™, so whatever minor issues you're having, perhaps I can help out. What minor inconveniences is krita giving you?

At 12/27/23 11:32 AM, xeiavica wrote: Krita works on my machine™, so whatever minor issues you're having, perhaps I can help out. What minor inconveniences is krita giving you?

Thanks for replying. Right now I'm just kinda annoyed that there's no undo/redo in the top bar, although I've looked online and people said it should be there. Plus I don't know how to move reference images, they don't show up as a separate layer, and everytime I accidentally touch the canvas this godforsaken wheel with brushes pops up, it's super annoying. I should probably invest in a drawing glove at some point lol

Also been trying Adobe Fresco but there's still some stuff I have to get used to.

how

Response to Drawing software for Windows 2 in 1 laptops/tablets 2023-12-27 16:22:18

At 12/27/23 12:37 PM, soferking wrote:
At 12/27/23 11:32 AM, xeiavica wrote: Krita works on my machine™, so whatever minor issues you're having, perhaps I can help out. What minor inconveniences is krita giving you?
Thanks for replying. Right now I'm just kinda annoyed that there's no undo/redo in the top bar, although I've looked online and people said it should be there. Plus I don't know how to move reference images, they don't show up as a separate layer, and everytime I accidentally touch the canvas this godforsaken wheel with brushes pops up, it's super annoying. I should probably invest in a drawing glove at some point lol

Also been trying Adobe Fresco but there's still some stuff I have to get used to.

Try changing the workspace under Window > Workspace. I would suggest start with minimal and see what you like with the rest of them.