00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

domvip just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stickfigure Oc doodles

183 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

iu_1135828_17830660.pngiu_1135830_17830660.png

This silly fella is named Athan Sketcher!

He's basically a doodle that can only exist in a 2D state on paper but can pull out obnoxiously large weapons and stuff that can exist in a 3D state. He’s not really a threat considering he’s stuck on a piece of paper but he can shift from one to another with ease. He can also manipulate the wind and the shape of the paper he’s on so he can for example get a gust of wind to push the paper forward and up while he folds it into a paper airplane and manipulate where the plain goes.

Response to Stickfigure Oc doodles 2023-12-27 10:37:31 (edited 2023-12-27 10:38:10)

At 12/27/23 04:43 AM, Thing-with-ManyNames wrote:
He's basically a doodle that can only exist in a 2D state on paper but can pull out obnoxiously large weapons and stuff that can exist in a 3D state. He’s not really a threat considering he’s stuck on a piece of paper but he can shift from one to another with ease. He can also manipulate the wind and the shape of the paper he’s on so he can for example get a gust of wind to push the paper forward and up while he folds it into a paper airplane and manipulate where the plain goes.

Love the concept as a whole, as well as the simple but distinctive design. A set of abilities like that could make a good puzzle platformer. Keep on going, maybe one day you’ll catch the interest of a programmer and get to make one about Athan!

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to Stickfigure Oc doodles 2023-12-27 13:59:52

At 12/27/23 10:37 AM, Thetageist wrote:
Love the concept as a whole, as well as the simple but distinctive design. A set of abilities like that could make a good puzzle platformer. Keep on going, maybe one day you’ll catch the interest of a programmer and get to make one about Athan!

Thanks! I actually may consider getting into programming but the thing is I don’t have the right equipment for it right now But hopefully I’ll be able to in the future!

Response to Stickfigure Oc doodles 2023-12-27 14:03:21

I love this silly fella.

Response to Stickfigure Oc doodles 2023-12-27 14:09:06

At 12/27/23 02:03 PM, RepriseAgain wrote: I love this silly fella.

Yay!

Response to Stickfigure Oc doodles 2024-02-03 00:23:31

iu_1156772_17830660.pngiu_1156771_17830660.png

heres some more random doodles (also sorry I haven’t been active lately but I mean who cares? I’m just another rando on a sight they barely know how to use)

as you can see theirs a new fellow accompanying Athan! (Aka just my persona Maximus) I didn’t come up with much for em other then he’s a creation of the kid and he’s the one who will help Athan around what I now call The Notebook reality! I’ll probably return some time later to dump more info/ideas

Response to Stickfigure Oc doodles 2024-02-04 07:51:18

At 2/3/24 12:23 AM, Thing-with-ManyNames wrote:
heres some more random doodles (also sorry I haven’t been active lately but I mean who cares? I’m just another rando on a sight they barely know how to use)

as you can see theirs a new fellow accompanying Athan! (Aka just my persona Maximus) I didn’t come up with much for em other then he’s a creation of the kid and he’s the one who will help Athan around what I now call The Notebook reality! I’ll probably return some time later to dump more info/ideas

random info dump.

Maximus (the demon thing) is roughly around 15-17 years old.

Athan (the kid) is roughly 8 or 9 years old

iu_1157318_17830660.png

Athan is pretty quiet and only ever talked when necessary. He never really felt the need to explain himself in a doodle world since most things already didn’t make sense.

Maximus on the other hand literally won’t shut his mouth at times. He always feels the need to make sure almost everyone is alright. Max was made by Athan as I’ve already said, but he runs off the positive energy the kid or others create around him which was one of the only things that brought him to life (Aka the love and care of the child)

Their dynamic is a brother like bond. Max being the older brother while Athan is the younger brother.