00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Echo6261 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How would be if Kinbari met your OC?

1,310 Views | 38 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 12/26/23 05:09 PM, Frontlined-Backend wrote:
This is weed. When confronted, weed would smoke weed and do the griddy dance from the fortnite game. Merry christmas

iu_1142012_10186085.webp

Possible Backstory
Kinbari doesn't seem to like smoke... or fortnite

I'm not entirely sure what Kinbari's interaction with Weed would be. Total nonsense for sure, so whatever, let's flow with that

Being 100% alive means taking a 50% of actions and having a 50% of perspective

BBS Signature

Response to How would be if Kinbari met your OC? 2024-01-06 04:34:59

At 1/6/24 02:08 AM, EmsDeLaRoZ wrote:
At 12/26/23 05:09 PM, Frontlined-Backend wrote:
This is weed. When confronted, weed would smoke weed and do the griddy dance from the fortnite game. Merry christmas
Possible Backstory
Kinbari doesn't seem to like smoke... or fortnite
I'm not entirely sure what Kinbari's interaction with Weed would be. Total nonsense for sure, so whatever, let's flow with that

Kinbaris greatest weakness: B l u n t

Response to How would be if Kinbari met your OC? 2024-01-23 18:00:56

At 12/26/23 06:51 PM, Spaggo wrote: I might use this guy a little too much in the art forum, but here it feels fitting

important stuff has a -
LORE DUMPE:
-Here's Reggie Giris, a perpetually grinning, goofy, incredibly violent resident of an equally violent distopian reality based on rec room. He showed a somewhat antisocial personality very early on, being unphased by the world around him.

After making a deal with literal satan as a hired gun (with some practice) he was brought back to life and branded with the smile.

He worked with the devil in many, many failed antics to overthrow the government and restore the devil to his full power (its one of those reshape the world villains but i was lazy and didnt make another evil oc)

Thats pretty much where his story ends for now. Planning to make an action comedy series with him one day.

-When he isnt attacking people he likes to tell dad jokes and generally just fuck around annoying people.

He usually has a rake and a shotgun with him when he is on a mission, and refuses to use anything else even though he is better with some other weapons.

-His most prized possesions are his beanie and goggles, and if he finds them missing he goes absolutely berzerk.

-He can be a bit of a thrilseeker sometimes, hurling himself at danger just to pass the time (it does not end well)

-He doesn't take insults too personally and only attacks people if he is told to or they steal his gogs and hat

Sweet jesus i need to make reggie a character card but yeah here he is

—[no sex]

iu_1151614_10186085.webp

Possible Backstory:
One day, while wandering in the outskirts, Reggie found a strange looking fairy. What called his attention was she wasn't doing nothing but looking to the absolute nothingness, as if she was seeing something he couldn't. Whatever his logic was, he thought it would be a good idea to shot her head with his shotgun. Whatever happened afterwards resulted more in the destruction of a civilization than authentic death damage for any of these two.

After meeting this character a bit more, I realize he and Kinbari could have an epic battle in an animation or something, since both have the necessary to protagonize an epic NG fight: abilities, cool designs and nonsense over all. I'm pretty sure that even if Kinbari manages to kill Reggie, he's definitely putting up a fight, specially with satan powers on his side

BBS Signature

Response to How would be if Kinbari met your OC? 2024-01-23 18:05:08

At 1/23/24 06:00 PM, EmsDeLaRoZ wrote:
At 12/26/23 06:51 PM, Spaggo wrote: I might use this guy a little too much in the art forum, but here it feels fitting

important stuff has a -
LORE DUMPE:
-Here's Reggie Giris, a perpetually grinning, goofy, incredibly violent resident of an equally violent distopian reality based on rec room. He showed a somewhat antisocial personality very early on, being unphased by the world around him.

After making a deal with literal satan as a hired gun (with some practice) he was brought back to life and branded with the smile.

He worked with the devil in many, many failed antics to overthrow the government and restore the devil to his full power (its one of those reshape the world villains but i was lazy and didnt make another evil oc)

Thats pretty much where his story ends for now. Planning to make an action comedy series with him one day.

-When he isnt attacking people he likes to tell dad jokes and generally just fuck around annoying people.

He usually has a rake and a shotgun with him when he is on a mission, and refuses to use anything else even though he is better with some other weapons.

-His most prized possesions are his beanie and goggles, and if he finds them missing he goes absolutely berzerk.

-He can be a bit of a thrilseeker sometimes, hurling himself at danger just to pass the time (it does not end well)

-He doesn't take insults too personally and only attacks people if he is told to or they steal his gogs and hat

Sweet jesus i need to make reggie a character card but yeah here he is

—[no sex]
Possible Backstory:
One day, while wandering in the outskirts, Reggie found a strange looking fairy. What called his attention was she wasn't doing nothing but looking to the absolute nothingness, as if she was seeing something he couldn't. Whatever his logic was, he thought it would be a good idea to shot her head with his shotgun. Whatever happened afterwards resulted more in the destruction of a civilization than authentic death damage for any of these two.
After meeting this character a bit more, I realize he and Kinbari could have an epic battle in an animation or something, since both have the necessary to protagonize an epic NG fight: abilities, cool designs and nonsense over all. I'm pretty sure that even if Kinbari manages to kill Reggie, he's definitely putting up a fight, specially with satan powers on his side

This is so fucking cool you got the colours and all down

And yeah I would love to see a fight between these two. Maybe one day

Response to How would be if Kinbari met your OC? 2024-01-23 20:04:50

She bugging, she must not know that I'm thugging

BBS Signature

Response to How would be if Kinbari met your OC? 2024-01-24 00:48:44

Mountain Devil here would try to eat her.

iu_1151774_19026699.webp

BBS Signature

Response to How would be if Kinbari met your OC? 2024-02-01 12:38:15

At 12/26/23 01:12 PM, EmsDeLaRoZ wrote: Do you know Kinbari? If not, don't worry, I present her to you:

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/emsdelaroz/kinbari-s-mind

She's an oc I have created. A fairy with an insane and sociopathic mindset, as well as a very weird and uncanny nature. Likes to eat raw fish and do weird things. She finds fun by tying her victims in bondage, or fighting to death (because fun?)

Enough about Kinbari. What would it be like if your OC met Kinbari? For this, you'll have to share a reference of your OC and a description of their personality (the more the detail, the better the representation). Once you share it, I'll make a drawing of Kinbari interacting with that oc, in the way I feel she would do.

This thread accepts nsfw oc's and nsfw results, but if you don't want that in your drawing, please specify in your reply, so I avoid drawing Kinbari tying your OC or something. Same for other adult themes like violence or blood (this is meant to be fun, so, make sure you're having fun doing it)

Finally, I won't make complex quality drawings, just some funny sketch and color it, like a one-panel comic or something.

My Sonic OC Callie would try to make friends with her. I imagine they would have a great time eating sushi together. As Callie, being a cat, LOOOOVES raw fish! (Her favorite being salmon - salmon is her absolute most favorite fish in the world.) Or adventuring. She loves adventuring.

Take your time and have fun!

iu_1155984_8830512.jpg

I'll never look back, I've got no regrets,

Cause time doesn't wait for me

I choose to go my own way

Response to How would be if Kinbari met your OC? 2024-02-01 13:04:26

At 2/1/24 12:38 PM, TheMusicalManiac wrote:
At 12/26/23 01:12 PM, EmsDeLaRoZ wrote: Do you know Kinbari? If not, don't worry, I present her to you:

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/emsdelaroz/kinbari-s-mind

She's an oc I have created. A fairy with an insane and sociopathic mindset, as well as a very weird and uncanny nature. Likes to eat raw fish and do weird things. She finds fun by tying her victims in bondage, or fighting to death (because fun?)

Enough about Kinbari. What would it be like if your OC met Kinbari? For this, you'll have to share a reference of your OC and a description of their personality (the more the detail, the better the representation). Once you share it, I'll make a drawing of Kinbari interacting with that oc, in the way I feel she would do.

This thread accepts nsfw oc's and nsfw results, but if you don't want that in your drawing, please specify in your reply, so I avoid drawing Kinbari tying your OC or something. Same for other adult themes like violence or blood (this is meant to be fun, so, make sure you're having fun doing it)

Finally, I won't make complex quality drawings, just some funny sketch and color it, like a one-panel comic or something.
My Sonic OC Callie would try to make friends with her. I imagine they would have a great time eating sushi together. As Callie, being a cat, LOOOOVES raw fish! (Her favorite being salmon - salmon is her absolute most favorite fish in the world.) Or adventuring. She loves adventuring.

Take your time and have fun!

Oh, Callie surely would try being friends with Kinbari. What would be Kinbari's response is the real question

BBS Signature

Response to How would be if Kinbari met your OC? 2024-02-16 19:33:13

So this is Ferbun (same name as my username). This little fella is easy going and pretty chill. He's trying to be funny but he's not. Like with your character, Fer also does some of the weirdest things that he could do!

iu_1163265_7700980.png