00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tunedMedic just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What art-related things did you get this Christmas?

203 Views | 15 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

If by any chance Christmas (and by extension the happy bearded man) hasn't come to your time zone yet, wait until you've been able to unwrap your gifts before answering.

I'm just one of those people still on the path of getting themselves out there in the world. If you're confused by my mug below you haven't read my profile. I point you to it.

BBS Signature

Response to What art-related things did you get this Christmas? 2023-12-24 02:18:24

At 12/24/23 02:12 AM, art-dude wrote: If by any chance Christmas (and by extension the happy bearded man) hasn't come to your time zone yet, wait until you've been able to unwrap your gifts before answering.

i know im getting a few new sketchbooks, n thats mostly it

I'm the best for a reason.

BBS Signature

Response to What art-related things did you get this Christmas? 2023-12-24 09:28:29

Not me, but my nephew got the biggest haul of art materials I have ever seen! Three boxes of office paper, a drawing pad, an art set with the majority being color pencils, outline pens, a huge sharpie set, alcohol markers, and watercolor markers!

OviVixen Master Demo (18+)

BBS Signature

Response to What art-related things did you get this Christmas? 2023-12-30 10:57:36

At 12/24/23 09:28 AM, OviManic wrote: Not me, but my nephew got the biggest haul of art materials I have ever seen! Three boxes of office paper, a drawing pad, an art set with the majority being color pencils, outline pens, a huge sharpie set, alcohol markers, and watercolor markers!

Does he showcase his stuff? With all those supplies, it sounds like he knows what he wants to do with it all.

I'm just one of those people still on the path of getting themselves out there in the world. If you're confused by my mug below you haven't read my profile. I point you to it.

BBS Signature

Response to What art-related things did you get this Christmas? 2023-12-30 12:11:26

I got a sketching and drawing set with charcoal and stuffiu_1137687_8543479.png

This was posted by Exlhk (duh)

Response to What art-related things did you get this Christmas? 2023-12-30 12:46:46

I got a carrying case for my drawing tablet.

Response to What art-related things did you get this Christmas? 2023-12-30 13:52:40

Drawing pads and colored pencils

you guys like my tunes?

BBS Signature

I got my October drawings turned into wall decorations. For context: i did the typical october chalange this year. And i sent my drawings to my mom. She compiled the drawings and sent them to some website (i dont know witch site sadly) that turned them to decorations. I got this gift from my mom.

And to explain why there is a duplicate of day 6: i sent the link to the upload rather than day 30 to my mom and its wierd to save imiges from MG to the phone. So i got a duplicate. But at least day 19 got spotlight (i am reely proud of that drawing).

Here is my October drawings in their highest qualaties if you want to see them clearly.

And here is the wall decorations hanging on my wall.

iu_1137750_14510086.png

Response to What art-related things did you get this Christmas? 2023-12-30 14:06:14

A wacom tablet :D

Response to What art-related things did you get this Christmas? 2023-12-30 16:41:30

Some new sketchbooks.

schnoz

schnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnoz

BBS Signature

Response to What art-related things did you get this Christmas? 2023-12-30 20:12:01

Air

Cool, wild and Groovy beat.

BBS Signature

Response to What art-related things did you get this Christmas? 2023-12-30 21:01:36

I got a set of Ohuhu pastel markers and a homemade sketchbook :)

Response to What art-related things did you get this Christmas? 2023-12-30 21:11:26

My brothers got some paint brushes, I was good on art supplies so i didn’t get anything art related.

Response to What art-related things did you get this Christmas? 2023-12-31 08:20:57

a multi-media sketchbook, ballpoint pens (since those are what i prefer to sketch with), a mechanical pencil (since i prefer them over actual pencils lmfao), skin tone colored sharpies, watercolor materials (like water brushes and the paints themselves), and a sketchbook full of watercolor paper

most of what i got this year was art stuff

art thread!! :D

art nerd who has nothing to talk about, other than art or extremely specific fandom stuff

BBS Signature

Response to What art-related things did you get this Christmas? 2023-12-31 10:19:00

sketchbook, need to make a ton of studies so that's useful haa

Response to What art-related things did you get this Christmas? 2023-12-31 11:15:35

At 12/24/23 02:12 AM, art-dude wrote: If by any chance Christmas (and by extension the happy bearded man) hasn't come to your time zone yet, wait until you've been able to unwrap your gifts before answering.

I got gifted The animator's survival kit by Richard Williams, brilliant book to learn about animation!

It was one of the only 3 copies in my whole country too, lol

BBS Signature