00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FewThe just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

HELP ME WITH MY ESSAY!!!!!

216 Views | 15 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

HELP ME WITH MY ESSAY!!!!! 2023-12-18 09:02:59

HELP ME QUICK I NEED SOMEONE TO WRITE AN ESSAY FOR ME!!!!!

iu_1131355_17284254.gif

Hehehe, Gotcha!

Ok, for real though, I'm writing an essay on character design and I need you guys to answer a questionnaire for me. It's about personification and the importance of it within video games as well as other media, so if anyone has other queries please do reply in this.

I will publish the answers on this page after about 10 or so, it may make some interesting discussions from this!

On another note, I may lock this thread on the 9th of Jan, the due date for my essay, just so that it may fall off relevancy. But I don't know! If this becomes a cool insight on how people think, I will keep this up.

By the way, the link isn't malicious, so you're all good.

You may also need to sign-in to answer the questions, but don't worry the answers will be kept anonymous.

LINK TO ESSAY

Thank ya!

ich mag katzen

BBS Signature

Response to HELP ME WITH MY ESSAY!!!!! 2023-12-18 11:14:07

Done lmao

kinda easy and funny to answeriu_1131397_8400058.png

The goofy ahh penguin, creator of Deep Sea Prisoner! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to HELP ME WITH MY ESSAY!!!!! 2023-12-18 13:04:18

At 12/18/23 11:14 AM, Chuw-Croissantier wrote: Done lmao

kinda easy and funny to answer

Danke schön!

ich mag katzen

BBS Signature

Response to HELP ME WITH MY ESSAY!!!!! 2023-12-18 15:45:18

At 12/18/23 01:04 PM, CappyCatII wrote:
At 12/18/23 11:14 AM, Chuw-Croissantier wrote: Done lmao

kinda easy and funny to answer
Danke schön!

I guess you said thank you soooo yw!

The goofy ahh penguin, creator of Deep Sea Prisoner! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to HELP ME WITH MY ESSAY!!!!! 2023-12-18 17:16:43

At 12/18/23 09:02 AM, CappyCatII wrote: HELP ME QUICK I NEED SOMEONE TO WRITE AN ESSAY FOR ME!!!!!

Hehehe, Gotcha!

Ok, for real though, I'm writing an essay on character design and I need you guys to answer a questionnaire for me. It's about personification and the importance of it within video games as well as other media, so if anyone has other queries please do reply in this.
I will publish the answers on this page after about 10 or so, it may make some interesting discussions from this!

On another note, I may lock this thread on the 9th of Jan, the due date for my essay, just so that it may fall off relevancy. But I don't know! If this becomes a cool insight on how people think, I will keep this up.

You may also need to sign-in to answer the questions, but don't worry the answers will be kept anonymous.

LINK TO ESSAY

Thank ya!

Fun survey! Good luck with your essay!

Did the survey! Good luck with your essay, hope my answers help you!

Wacky characters and groovy patterns

BBS Signature

Response to HELP ME WITH MY ESSAY!!!!! 2023-12-18 22:49:06

I finished!!

iu_1131680_10186085.png

Hope you can work out your essay

Being 100% alive means taking a 50% of actions and having a 50% of perspective

BBS Signature

Response to HELP ME WITH MY ESSAY!!!!! 2023-12-18 23:45:09

At 12/18/23 09:02 AM, CappyCatII wrote: HELP ME QUICK I NEED SOMEONE TO WRITE AN ESSAY FOR ME!!!!!

Hehehe, Gotcha!

LINK TO ESSAY

Thank ya!

finished it! good luck with your essay

I'm the best for a reason.

BBS Signature

Response to HELP ME WITH MY ESSAY!!!!! 2023-12-19 02:40:32

At 12/18/23 05:16 PM, Sheik13LoZ wrote:

Hehehe, Gotcha!

LINK TO ESSAY

Thank ya!
Fun survey! Good luck with your essay!

Thank you so much!

iu_1131756_17284254.png

ich mag katzen

BBS Signature

Response to HELP ME WITH MY ESSAY!!!!! 2023-12-19 02:40:46

At 12/18/23 06:03 PM, MondoBilby wrote: Did the survey! Good luck with your essay, hope my answers help you!

I'm sure they will!

ich mag katzen

BBS Signature

Response to HELP ME WITH MY ESSAY!!!!! 2023-12-19 02:41:00

At 12/18/23 10:49 PM, EmsDeLaRoZ wrote: I finished!!

Hope you can work out your essay

Hehehe!

Heh....

ich mag katzen

BBS Signature

Response to HELP ME WITH MY ESSAY!!!!! 2023-12-19 02:41:28

At 12/18/23 11:45 PM, TheBestBroster wrote:

Hehehe, Gotcha!

LINK TO ESSAY

Thank ya!
finished it! good luck with your essay

Thanks mate!

ich mag katzen

BBS Signature

Response to HELP ME WITH MY ESSAY!!!!! 2023-12-19 02:46:01

Done the thing

I put way to much effect into that (-‸ლ)

Is currently making something with high amounts of GAMER ENERGY'S

BBS Signature

Response to HELP ME WITH MY ESSAY!!!!! 2023-12-19 03:23:28

At 12/19/23 02:46 AM, T7-101 wrote: Done the thing
I put way to much effect into that (-‸ლ)

Hehe, no worries! All the better!

ich mag katzen

BBS Signature

Response to HELP ME WITH MY ESSAY!!!!! 2023-12-27 07:35:49

Already got 10 responses! Nice!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate that you spent your time answering these questions for me.

Now that I have enough, I will look at each answer and see where I need to go next. What I need to do now is just to find some sort of link that relates back to my hypothesis.

I'll post my findings when I'm done with my essay, it may be in a few weeks but I can't really garuarntee it. So in the mean time, you'll just have to wait. It'll be on this board as well as on my blog, just to share my knowledge to more people!

ich mag katzen

BBS Signature

Response to HELP ME WITH MY ESSAY!!!!! 2023-12-27 15:03:36

At 12/27/23 07:35 AM, CappyCatII wrote: Already got 10 responses! Nice!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate that you spent your time answering these questions for me.
Now that I have enough, I will look at each answer and see where I need to go next. What I need to do now is just to find some sort of link that relates back to my hypothesis.
I'll post my findings when I'm done with my essay, it may be in a few weeks but I can't really garuarntee it. So in the mean time, you'll just have to wait. It'll be on this board as well as on my blog, just to share my knowledge to more people!

I would say I Can't wait but I can be patient

Hope you do well in the Essay

Is currently making something with high amounts of GAMER ENERGY'S

BBS Signature