00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

5Harkbait178 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What if your OC had a car?

797 Views | 33 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-14 19:27:05

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE REPLYING

So essentially I wanna see your OC, and I wanna create a car that I can see your character realistically owning and driving. The point of this is to eventually make an art post containing all of your cars side by side.

Ill start with my car first. My car in real life is a Jeep Cherokee XJ, but if I were to make a fictitious car of my own, well…it would be extremely similar, I fckn love those 90’s SUVs…

iu_1129860_11103601.png

REQUIREMENTS:

First, Your OC has to be old enough to realistically own and drive a vehicle. So if your OC is like a 15 year old gamer girl, then sorry you’re not getting a car.

Second, Your OC has to be from the modern day era. So if your character lives in a time period before cars, then obviously they’re not gonna get a car.

Finally, your character has to be at least semi-human-ish (anthropomorphic animals included) to own and drive a vehicle, so if your OC is some sort of monstrosity with several arms and legs, then they aren’t getting a car.

Thats all of the requirements, and everything you need to know. I can’t wait to see what kind of OC’s you have to share! Cya soon!

T H E 1 9 9 0 ' S

BBS Signature

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-14 23:25:18

Hmm... I wonder what car would Ronald own..

iu_1129938_11364755.png

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-14 23:37:52

My college witch has to take the train to visit home. She could probably use a sensible hand-me-down.

iu_1129940_8048042.webp

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-15 00:37:16

At 12/14/23 07:27 PM, Ostan5000 wrote: PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE REPLYING

So essentially I wanna see your OC, and I wanna create a car that I can see your character realistically owning and driving. The point of this is to eventually make an art post containing all of your cars side by side.

Ill start with my car first. My car in real life is a Jeep Cherokee XJ, but if I were to make a fictitious car of my own, well…it would be extremely similar, I fckn love those 90’s SUVs…

REQUIREMENTS:
First, Your OC has to be old enough to realistically own and drive a vehicle. So if your OC is like a 15 year old gamer girl, then sorry you’re not getting a car.

Second, Your OC has to be from the modern day era. So if your character lives in a time period before cars, then obviously they’re not gonna get a car.

Finally, your character has to be at least semi-human-ish (anthropomorphic animals included) to own and drive a vehicle, so if your OC is some sort of monstrosity with several arms and legs, then they aren’t getting a car.

Thats all of the requirements, and everything you need to know. I can’t wait to see what kind of OC’s you have to share! Cya soon!

This is Jane Pain, Muay Thai combatant with a heart of gold. She prefers to not use weapons so I've never even considered what type of car she might drive.

iu_1129967_2348424.webp

Nobody beats the 83457 and all that.

Patreon : Ko-fi : YouTube : Twitter

BBS Signature

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-15 02:26:32

I'll be dropping Tito then. Lives day to day off of checks for being a frontman for his band.

iu_1130004_14315529.webp

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-15 07:00:46

Even though Amanda is all about bmx, she does have a dream car being a muscle loveriu_1130032_8595296.webp

BBS Signature

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-15 09:57:02

Maybe Kinbari would drive so she could run over some people. My question would be, since she doesn't have a humanoid form, maybe she would have a car with a different design? Or instead of using pedals she would use a lever like disabled people would? Since her body can stretch depending of where her feet go, is an interesting question to answer

iu_1130054_10186085.png

Being 100% alive means taking a 50% of actions and having a 50% of perspective

BBS Signature

Out of any character I have, Abby is the most likely to own a car, so here she is.

iu_1130057_6994006.png

Full bio info in here

I reckon it’ll be some kind of used “mom car” with cutesy stickers on it.

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-15 10:45:27

HAH

My child has already a car... THE CLOVER MOBILE!!!

iu_1130062_8400058.png iu_1130063_8400058.png

Heh... that would be cool... if she wasn't underage and uh... it would took her like 10 years to ride a car... BUT YEAH CLOVER MOBILE AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

The goofy ahh penguin, creator of Deep Sea Prisoner! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-15 11:27:05

My signature character has a whole (ghost) train with skull-shape inspired locomotive and custom designed 1970s Cadillac hearse. When you want break from simple modern cars you can imagine how those things might look as

And now my mainly doodled fan-art based character got classic land rover defender, yes with matching wheel position in right side or DMC-12 Since in canon he never had scene or need to use car, I gave him those. I do not mind people drawing those either.

While you wanted to imagine yourself what cars my characters might have, then I do not like modern cars for their ugly and dull designs too much and would never want my characters drive any of them.

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-15 11:45:59

iu_1130074_5246891.webp

Angel I could see probably driving around in a pink convertible because funny (Possibly inspired by a joke me and Thetageist made about him being like a Barbie bun ha ha...The pink in his logo would be a close dead ringer, This was unintentional)

BBS Signature

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-16 11:43:19

At 12/14/23 11:25 PM, SomeDoodles wrote: Hmm... I wonder what car would Ronald own..

I think it’s pretty obvious what kindof car Ronald would own. Something fast enough to finally catch that pesky roadrunner.

iu_1130514_11103601.png

T H E 1 9 9 0 ' S

BBS Signature

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-16 11:56:51

At 12/16/23 11:43 AM, Ostan5000 wrote:
At 12/14/23 11:25 PM, SomeDoodles wrote: Hmm... I wonder what car would Ronald own..
I think it’s pretty obvious what kindof car Ronald would own. Something fast enough to finally catch that pesky roadrunner.

Would be even cooler (and more fitting for what I assume this character is) if it had some funny cartoon contraptions on it. The dark purple made me think of Dick Dastardly, lol.

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

At 12/14/23 07:27 PM, Ostan5000 wrote: PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE REPLYING

REQUIREMENTS:

hello i am showing you my oc beep boop

iu_1130605_13303697.png

imagine he has arms and legs

will drink and drive if needed

the living tombstone is epic. change my mind

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-16 16:13:09

Sometimes saves the world, sometimes does gardening

iu_1130640_8333047.webp

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-16 16:33:38

At 12/14/23 11:37 PM, Skoops wrote: My college witch has to take the train to visit home. She could probably use a sensible hand-me-down.

And a fairly sensible hand-me-down she shall have. A small early 2000’s Kei Car hatchback to get from home to college and back with just enough space in the back to carry her hocus pocus doohickeys and whatnot.

iu_1130645_11103601.png

T H E 1 9 9 0 ' S

BBS Signature

REQUIREMENTS:

I dont have an OC at the moment (still a work in progress :P ) But i luv that your using a jeep xj for your vehicle tho! Its like the most unique vehicle eva!! (imo anyway XD) I have a wj with the 4.0 so i mean its somewhat similar anyways lol.

Coletyusha X3

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-16 17:37:17

At 12/15/23 12:37 AM, 53xy83457 wrote:

REQUIREMENTS:

This is Jane Pain, Muay Thai combatant with a heart of gold. She prefers to not use weapons so I've never even considered what type of car she might drive.

Good to cya again! I’d like to Imagine Jane being a classic Jeep lover. Something she can do work on in between her grand fights.

iu_1130664_11103601.png

T H E 1 9 9 0 ' S

BBS Signature

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-17 00:26:16

At 12/16/23 05:37 PM, Ostan5000 wrote:
At 12/15/23 12:37 AM, 53xy83457 wrote:

REQUIREMENTS:

Good to cya again! I’d like to Imagine Jane being a classic Jeep lover. Something she can do work on in between her grand fights.

Of course you already know Jane. I should really read the names on these before commenting, how rude of me. Although admittedly it was the morning after the office Christmas party so I was somewhat hungover.

Speaking of DUIs...

I can totally see Jane and her big smiling face pulling up on somebody in this. And, if you'll forgive my expert lingo on the subject, I like cars with a big fat grill so I love it too!

Thanks a million.

Nobody beats the 83457 and all that.

Patreon : Ko-fi : YouTube : Twitter

BBS Signature

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-17 01:09:13

If my OC had a car, it will turn into a CONVERTIBLE

A member of Thumbnail Crew!, you should help as well!

AKA fe3l1ngsk1lled and Skilled!

BBS Signature

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-17 04:48:52

iu_1130862_506361.webp

Will he drive the car or will the car drive him...

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-17 06:07:27

REQUIREMENTS:

Cici and nini would want a fancy one

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-17 06:07:52

REQUIREMENTS:

maybe dr destructo too despite being the antigonist

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-17 13:44:21

iu_1130984_11273208.webp

I'm curious what you might come up with for this character. He's an art thief.

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-17 15:23:32

Still is humanity's first AI superhero in her alternate reality.

She usually takes flights on government-owned jets to get to missions, but she's gonna need something more... sustainable, for off-the-clock transit. Something humble, she doesn't like to brag.

iu_1131026_10905325.webp

Sounds dumb and fun

iu_1131105_7942390.webp

I design japanese mascots most of the time so, Go ham. Nonobi is a tech genius, And being a huge advocate over open source software, It better not be a tesla.

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-17 20:22:06

At 12/15/23 02:26 AM, MachiMancho wrote: I'll be dropping Tito then. Lives day to day off of checks for being a frontman for his band.

There’s no better car for a metal rock guy than a hipster bait 60’s coupe with matted out black paint.

iu_1131162_11103601.png

T H E 1 9 9 0 ' S

BBS Signature

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-17 20:53:32

You should put Ronald on the bike that emoji has (assuming bikes count as cars)

Response to What if your OC had a car? 2023-12-17 23:39:22

At 12/15/23 07:00 AM, StevSteelEn wrote: Even though Amanda is all about bmx, she does have a dream car being a muscle lover

So a BMX girl who wants a car huh? I can imagine her working her ass off to get the money she needs + help from her friends to be able to afford a cheap and used 70’s Firebird Esque muscle car that she can fix up with her spare time and strap a bicycle rack on top of to carry her BMX bikes from place to place.

iu_1131245_11103601.png

T H E 1 9 9 0 ' S

BBS Signature

Read this post carefully now and i realized that i misread everything lmao

iu_1131275_8400058.webp

Well she's like a mad scientist sooo one day she can fly on her big ass mecha/any device she's using at the moment orrrr drive a car just for the lolz, depends on her mood (? (btw all my characters are set on 2008, they still get a car or nah?)

The goofy ahh penguin, creator of Deep Sea Prisoner! ;D

BBS Signature