00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sabukai just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

please give me some criticism

224 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

iu_1126765_17303160.webp

i would like some pros and cons of my art.

Response to please give me some criticism 2023-12-08 12:51:24

Well idk, it's simple, but simple doesn't equal bad, it really all depends on what you're aiming for.

(・∀・)

BBS Signature

Response to please give me some criticism 2023-12-08 13:33:06

It's great but I'm not fond of the backdrop to be fully honest. I'd say: make those floaters monochrome or go with a pitch black background.

BBS Signature

Response to please give me some criticism 2023-12-08 15:22:02

Cute character design, love their outlining.

I agree with @CzyShy. The background doesn't really fit. It might look weird with a load of blank space around it so I'd say make the stars and whatnot monochrome like the character.

Response to please give me some criticism 2023-12-08 16:07:45

It looks nice and seems very clean, but doesn't give me a hint for what that is at all. A bit of action or emotion reaction in the image would help to know better what it is about (other than just a half body pic)

Being 100% alive means taking a 50% of actions and having a 50% of perspective

BBS Signature

Composition is simple but fun, not really something to crit on a technical level. I think the grouping of 3 shapes in the bottom left is interesting, but I think grouping like that needs to happen again, maybe to a lesser degree, somewhere else like the top right to balance it and make it look more intentional.

Response to please give me some criticism 2023-12-09 14:21:07

As people have said the background is kind of jumbled and distracting. A less chaotic pattern might help.