00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bowtotheman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Problems with Adobe Illustrator Mobile

78 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Those reading this probably seen the Wapeach fanart I did.

iu_1125251_15524928.png

I made it with Adobe Illustrator, which I’ve fondly remembered using. It was a fun experience. As I’m now getting back to being an artist, I had an idea to create art through illustrator like how I did with the Wapeach fanart. How I did my it is that I sketched out the character first then import the image to Illustrator to trace the lineart.

I mainly prefer drawing on the tablet than on a computer and Illustrator is available in IPad. This is where few major problems began.

As I have began the process, Every time I tap the apple pen on the upper right corner of the screen the app crashes and kicks me out. When I went back in all process were erase so I had to create a new one. That’s where another problem arise that doing so would crash the app and kick me out.

iu_1125252_15524928.png

Fearing that the glitch would break my Tablet, I went for alternatives and found a couple but those had subscriptions which I couldn’t afford for the time being. Now I’m apparently stuck with not being able to do graphic designing which how I made my profile banners from. Are there other alternatives that doesn’t have subscription or is that all there is.

EDIT: Actually I’ve found Inkscape! Pretty good! 😁

SCREW ATTACK!

Response to Problems with Adobe Illustrator Mobile 2023-12-05 09:34:16

Umm, I haven't seen your Wapeach drawing until now. Very nice sleek art style.

BBS Signature

Response to Problems with Adobe Illustrator Mobile 2023-12-05 12:06:44

At 12/5/23 09:34 AM, CzySzy wrote: Umm, I haven't seen your Wapeach drawing until now. Very nice sleek art style.

Thanks!

SCREW ATTACK!