00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ragdollchewy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

comic club:marvel civil war

128 Views | 6 Replies

comic club:marvel civil war 2023-12-02 21:51:13

so i'm planning on reading civil wars event comic for the first time. so, while I'm reading, I thought I'd post a sort of book club like form post. on here feel free to talk about your option on civil war as a whole as I slowly begin to read each issue and side issue

j.b

Response to comic club:marvel civil war 2023-12-02 22:01:35

Sorry but i wanted to get the conversation going but how many of you knew there was a novelization of this and i don't mean for the movie i mean a actual marvel civil war novelization base on the comic

j.b

Response to comic club:marvel civil war 2023-12-02 22:04:06

I think there's already a comic club thread, in the Clubs and Crews Forum, that you can post on about this!

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to comic club:marvel civil war 2023-12-02 22:48:53

Wait for real mind giving me a link

j.b

At 12/2/23 10:48 PM, goldengamer32 wrote: Wait for real mind giving me a link

The Endless Crew Comic Book Club is the best bet, there are a few smaller specific ones but that one has gone the longest. It's a bit of a sleepy club a topic like the one you started here might help bring it back for a bit!

There's also Comic Updates Club.

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to comic club:marvel civil war 2023-12-04 09:51:48

reading thought on civil war prelude

• So far the story starts off good for the most part but while reading  Amazing spider  issue 530 in the editor note around page 3 there conversation going between the  editor and editor’s mind telling me what up with that. 
  • The comic make a good point why superhero  regulation would be bad  for mutant and superhero community  showing that it just bring more harm 
  • Sorry but i chuckle at the fact that peter was a sleep when news broke up about explosion i don’t know why

j.b

Response to comic club:marvel civil war 2023-12-04 10:49:07

Links have been provided to Clubs and Crews threads for comics, please use those, and/or your Newsposts to do your Marvel Civil War Book Club Blog.

I am locking this thread