00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mekboybilly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the most cringy piece you did

1,664 Views | 70 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2023-12-04 10:44:34

At 12/4/23 03:29 AM, Jpkaok wrote: I always feel embarrassed about this one. Got reject from art school cause of it. CRINGE

Your feelings about this as a personal failure are valid, but just to put a smile on your face: As someone who has no idea how to do watercolor at all, I'm certainly not cringing at this!

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Most of my worst pre-NG stuff is deleted for a good reason, and for that same reason, I'd rather not dig through the rest and upload it here. So instead, here's some good ol' fandom cringe:

An attempt at forcing a meme:

Badly executed art:

And in-your-face vent art:

BBS Signature

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2023-12-04 12:22:30

At 12/4/23 03:29 AM, Jpkaok wrote: I always feel embarrassed about this one. Got reject from art school cause of it. CRINGE

"Yeah, we don't feel like helping you learn how to do your art better. Go fuck yourself." - Art 'School'

Im okey guys, the guy who groom me were cancelled last year. I tried to report him to the police but due that guy is from Chile, that im an hondurean inmigrant in Spain and the lack of information about the other víctims there's nothing they could to catch him sadly...

I apreciatte that you care and ask me of im okay,you're great for that. The groomer in question uses a lot of nicknames trying to recover after the cancelation. Some of his nicknames are "Absol que dibuja" , "Pisco Peruano", "Getalife", "Clockworkstudio" among others, but his real name is Javier Palma Amigo so beware with him.

Also that mf ruin my fucking FnF mod THAT I MADE FOR HIM, now I gotta trow a lot of effort that I put on it because obviously nobody wants to be related to him, so I gotta delete and chango every single thing related to that guy in the mod.

Theres a video of my proof of him grooming me but its all in spanish:

https://youtu.be/QJ3vEMJSvmg?si=6FakpnSxeaWMX0TJ

There's also a Twitter thread where screenshots of different victims are collected, but again, all in spanish:

https://twitter.com/SylvioelBigoton/status/1598882794037395461?t=4wnwq0oNgwtey65cNSvjJg&s=19

iu_1125008_8979275.webp

iu_1125007_8979275.jpg

BBS Signature

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2023-12-04 12:45:40

I apreciatte your concern guys, I vent a lot more of context with links to my proof of his grooming and the Twitter thread where screenshots of different victims are collected in a reply to some of you in this forum.

Afortunly yes,I do have people who support me in this situation and some of them speak up show showing more of that guy's terrible actions.

BBS Signature

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2023-12-04 13:00:29

most of my old stuff was on paper and since then its been trashed.

Musician with a computer older than Julius Caesar and humor drier than desert sand on a sunny day.

BBS Signature

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2023-12-04 13:52:54

The weird thing about art schools is that they tend to have stranger standards when they let people in.

its nothing against my ala-mater per say but sometimes I wonder how in the hell Pratt made the decision to select me when I look back on some of the work I made while I was learning there. Then again there may be something that I missed as they were making their decision making.

You’re being too hard on yourself for this piece. Sure, the colors aren’t grade-A perfect but water color is a tricky thing in that respect. Where it compensates for that is the composition so what I’d like to know what some of your other pieces were in regards to what they nay have been thinking.

At 12/4/23 12:53 PM, Frontlined-Backend wrote:
At 11/30/23 06:27 PM, DioShiba wrote: nsfw
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/dioshiba/sonichu-art
nah that shit fire

On a technical level perhaps but given the context of it was meant to bash Chris-Chan and how deeply associated he is with his own work sometimes I wonder if it was necessary to make since it was crafted after the fact he was arrested.

Then again people keep drawing sonichu non-challantly which bothers me if they’re unaware of the context behind it. It’s a cringey topic overall in hindsight.

It harkens back to how you can make 100 pieces that suck in your eyes for every 1 good one you make. However, that isn’t to say other people can’t appreciate it for what it’s worth.

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2023-12-04 14:09:11

I did my cringiest piece ever in 2005....did a drawing of a then-famous fitness model in charcoal & mechanical pencil (mostly the latter). I replaced her left hand with what was supposed to be a prosthetic gun because I wanted to turn her into a cyborg or something... It has a magazine & barrel but I had no idea how to render the action/firing mechanism since there was no handgrip on it for obvious reasons. I rendered her right arm with bad proportions & made several other mistakes. The only parts of her that turned out okay were her chest & maybe some of her hair...*facepalm*

There are two places I posted that abortion: one was on a community site that suddenly went down well over a decade ago, & the other is DA. You can see it here if you want.

As for the worst one I've posted here, it would probably be this:

Now that I think about it, while that illo is a piece of shit, shaded charcoal & graphite lines are not a bad combo. I'll have to try that again but hopefully, I have better skills now.

Pen pusher, brush dragger, wood butcher & usual suspect.

You can see my stuff here: https://shadenlines.newgrounds.com/art

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2023-12-04 19:34:59

I have lots of cringe ass drawings but I would need to look in my old sketch books...

GRR <-- that's my signature

Pretty ironic how I draw cowboys even though I'm First nations ;)

BBS Signature

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2023-12-04 20:09:16

yeahiu_1125205_9382035.webp

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2023-12-04 22:03:30

Honestly, all of my pieces are cringe and ass, i have really cringy hyperfixations and interests that normal people wouldn't be into, i really couldn't have been into cool shit like Zelda or sick franchises because of my stupid brain LMFAO.

I can't really post my whole gallery, and i genuinely don't want people seeing the shit i draw, i hate all of my stuff and wish i didn't get so inspired to keep drawing because i clearly don't want anything to do with this hobby at this point, ig it's just my only meaning in life like i've mentioned in other forum posts so i'll try a least a bit until i finally quit, which i hope is next year.

Call the cops all you want on me

That won't make me uncum on the Nintendo Wii

BBS Signature

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2023-12-04 23:33:16

iu_1125250_14571688.webp

Was a commission that I did.

Or so I thought. Didn't realize that I was THIS close to getting scammed.

Still cringe at how I wasted my time with that.

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2023-12-04 23:36:57

At 12/4/23 11:33 PM, KeidanLand wrote:

Well, at least you have this to show off! You did a great job with the sunflowers, and I love the colors and shading!

BBS Signature

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2023-12-05 00:10:53

At 12/4/23 11:36 PM, Thetageist wrote:
At 12/4/23 11:33 PM, KeidanLand wrote:

Well, at least you have this to show off! You did a great job with the sunflowers, and I love the colors and shading!

Thanks!

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2023-12-05 17:19:19

At 11/29/23 10:37 AM, MetalSlayer69 wrote:
idk probably catmaid hitler

Why is every piece of art involving that fucking dictator always so cursed?

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2023-12-05 20:04:48

Usually don't like the sketches I do when I'm tired, not in the mood or just really low effort stuff.

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2023-12-06 07:27:58

Oh there are a LOT, most of them are cringy plainly because they look like SHIIIIIIT

But if I had to choose one it would be this

iu_1125812_8710555.webp

Everything about it is just...awful. The colors, the character designs, the proportions, the clear avoiding to draw hands, the horrible hand attempt, the basket, the food, the background, everything is sooooo baaaaaaaad

Because of how much I hate it, anytime my art improves I like to redraw this very image

iu_1125813_8710555.webp

With this as the latest one

Next year I'll probably redraw it again

Join the Death Note Collab!!! Pieces will be accepted until late August!!!

BBS Signature

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2024-01-19 07:42:43

At 11/29/23 09:53 AM, infrawash wrote: ok we know as an artists got at least one art who want to forget or say "why i did that"

show me what art piece was so cringy for you

in my case was the time that i shipped my own ocs (im not proud) :(

i tried to make a fursona earlier last year but it looks horrible like why tf did i do this like

i could have waited until i become good at drawing anything other than mountains

i will make a new one when i become not horrible at drawing people and animals although i havent practiced yet

wpzkx dubzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BBS Signature

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2024-01-19 11:40:55

Pretty much all of my older stuff.

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2024-01-19 13:52:05

At 11/29/23 09:53 AM, infrawash wrote: ok we know as an artists got at least one art who want to forget or say "why i did that"

I dont have it but at the time I didnt know how to show height because my proportion/anatomy was so fucked (I was like in elementary school) and this one character was literally like a foot tall compared to the others it was so bad ☠️☠️

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2024-01-19 14:07:10

I don’t have it but thank god I don’t it actually hurts me to look at it

Toniestbook

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2024-01-19 14:15:37

I guess this?

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2024-01-19 17:26:52

LMSUQqp.jpg

1T0YLJm.jpg

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2024-01-19 18:40:40

Asriel Dreemurr as Kain (FFIV), I more so hate this piece cus I spent days trying to make it look good (with mixed results), and I still remember the pain to this very day.

iu_1149411_2436471.webp

Artist in training suffering from art block at your service

BBS Signature

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2024-01-20 23:28:05

Look at this fucking thing from October 2021. The funniest part is you can see the Loomis head construction lines lol.

iu_1150085_7936681.webp

tries too hard to be edgy and is blocked by many because he acts rude towards others to feel better about himself.

BBS Signature

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2024-01-21 03:14:00

probably the fake tgt comic i made a few days after sonic origin's release. a bit meh and bleh and eww, especially the dialogue since i'm an amateur at it

Odd new tgt page by IgwanaSuchus on Newgrounds

IGWANASUCHUS WAS HERE

BBS Signature

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2024-01-21 08:47:24

At 12/4/23 01:40 AM, SporgyTheMenace wrote:
At 11/29/23 10:42 AM, Oddlem wrote: when I was 15 and posted soft nsfw for some reason...

can't post it of course but my god, idk why I did that as a minor
Same bro, I regret everything

You're not you when you're in the mood. Feel free to take a break and think of something ugly to mellow out the wood before it gets the better of you.

BBS Signature

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2024-01-21 08:48:26

Whatever you do, certainly DO NOT consider a career in politics

BBS Signature

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2024-01-21 08:50:39

At 12/5/23 05:19 PM, FalenDemo5 wrote:
At 11/29/23 10:37 AM, MetalSlayer69 wrote:
idk probably catmaid hitler
Why is every piece of art involving that fucking dictator always so cursed?

Hitler did it to himself by being such a walking meme that he essentially got damned to an eternity of being violated in this manner

BBS Signature

Response to the most cringy piece you did 2024-01-21 08:54:38

iu_1150213_15643038.webp

I ill-regard this artwork because i just think it seems to make Gammelig look like an awful person and a psycho. So much so, I considered it non-canon. You, Gammelig, over there, say sorry to Gehlman right now!

iu_1150214_15643038.webp

This has to be a close second. This OC was my first attempt at drawing a female character at all (about 500 year old witch) I hate it because even despite my best efforts, she still looks partially androgynous. Atleast I seem to have made an improvement with Fru Veronika, my only other female OC.

BBS Signature