00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Aboylan97 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

who else loves doing experimental things?

72 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

i love experimenting with texts and typography

iu_1121797_9258099.webp

I ATE EXPIRED BREAD AND PASSED OFF TEMPORARILY

MY LINKTREE YOU RETARDS

BBS Signature

Response to who else loves doing experimental things? 2023-11-28 05:54:54

I love to jump into unknown all the time. It has in past even caused funny situations, where my online galleries have been reported as theft as some people couldn't believe it was all me due the difference in visuals and in mediums.

Think after 3rd take down of most of my DA gallery for same accusation, I stopped posting experiments and started to post 'same stuff' until I removed whole DA gallery in 2022 for their AI-practices and now upload only Glazed things.

But I still like to mix and match everything that i get my dirty paws on - be it digital 3D and 2D or traditional with digital or traditional pens and oils and watercolour. But i do not post much of that as I have noticed people online are not much keen on random stuff like that, so I leave that for myself and real-world audience.

I like doing this like this - since its digital version is so old and .jpg its quality is a mess tho

iu_1121806_16926282.webp

And it looks quite different from my whole NG gallery, but my drawers and hard-drives are full of stuff of similar concepts.