00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Rott1ngBra1n just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anybody want a free mix/master of your song?

192 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello. I'm looking for artists/bands who would like to get a free mix of their recordings. I'm doing this to improve my mixing and mastering skills as well as to make new connections and to start freelancing in this field.

I have a decent amount of knowledge in mixing/mastering. I have a degree (If that means anything to you) in Music Technology as well as experience in recording and post producing bands and solo artists. I'm mainly talking about genres like rock, metal, indie, alternative, acoustic pop music. I'm not much into highly produced genres like EDM or Hip/Hop , but I won't make it an exception if that's the type of music need mixed/mastered.

If you are interested, you can just send me your multitracks (or a single track if that's your case) to my DM via wetransfer link (if you would like to use some other platform, that's fine). If you are not sure what multitracks are or how to send the recordings properly, I will explain it to you.

I will then mix and master your recording and send you the end result once I'm done. If you are unhappy with the final mix, you will not lose anything, since I'm offering this service for free.

If you feel unsafe collaborating with a random stranger from the internet, just know that I will not need any of your private information (like an email for example) and I will not upload any of the recordings anywhere for my own purposes.

Cheers and good luck to you all!

Response to Anybody want a free mix/master of your song? 2023-11-20 20:45:05

any audio examples?

BBS Signature

Response to Anybody want a free mix/master of your song? 2023-11-21 02:17:59

Sure. Here is a folder of mixes and masters made by me. The "Pick up the pieces" track was recorded by me.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1l4Z6Nf3XHMxy0pN5oFZT7x0T-Ogm6H8L?usp=drive_link