00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

coopman12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Alenicia's Tunes

133 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Alenicia's Tunes 2023-11-12 06:17:56

Hello, I am Alenicia, who identifies largely as a golden eastern-dragoness in a number of communities outside of just the furry community. I am a digital artist, a programmer, and a musician and like to try juggling everything while also learning new tricks and I wanted to make a nifty thread to share some of the music I have made. :)

While there are other pieces of music I have made .. I'm not exactly so interested in doxxing myself or the clients I have worked with who aren't so keen into the furry/indie side of things .. so please understand when I share my works and it might come off as being similar/familiar to other works .. if not having the same workflows. >_<

My musical influences are pretty broad but I have grown up playing the piano and have been learning the guitar. I have not finished an education in Music Theory (I did not make it into the later stages of the program) but I do have enough of a grasp that I'd love to try and share my knowledge and help others when possible. My main interest has been in video game music in general .. and I would love to be able to participate in making music for entertainment .. if not just background noise for someone to enjoy. But however .. these early and initial pieces will not be very reflective of my background.

For first impression, I will start with this (as of the time of this post) the newest song I have made. This was made for a friend's birthday (Rosewater) and I really wanted to make it special and meaningful for them by diving into a style I'm not familiar with, but it definitely wasn't what I was originally thinking of.

This second song is old but I never shared it publicly before uploading it here. A friend of mine (Kitty McWuff) is a musical partner of mine and we tend to collaborate a lot together. However, she was tasked with making a "catchy jingle" and she got very frustrated at the prospect of it and after setting up the framework for her jingle and stopping there, I picked up the rest and added background music to her jingle.

This third song is also old and never shared publicly before uploading here. A contact very close to Kitty McWuff wanted us to play around with a genre they were obsessed with (Nu-Disco) and I decided to have a go at it .. paying tribute to a certain Super Nintendo game.

This fourth song was meant to be used in a Game Jam during 2022 for a "cozy/chill" vibe of sorts .. meaning to be a bit calm/intimate/wholesome .. but the project never got far and ultimately the song got unused. So everyone gets to enjoy it here instead. :)

I am open to questions, talking/meeting with others, and even hopefully working with others. :)

I would love to hopefully be able to make more of an income via my passions with art and music .. and hope to definitely meet new faces and try new ideas while at it. ^-^

Thank you for reading. :)