00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Enoughforcast just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why is pablo honey not liked by radiohead fans

372 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I really liked pablo honey but ig radiohead fans don't agree... what are your thoughts?

Response to Why is pablo honey not liked by radiohead fans 2023-11-11 18:59:58

I'm cool with it. Don't appreciate it as much as other works. I'm sure a lot of people think less of it since the members of the band tend to think less of it.

https://guitar.com/reviews/album/the-genius-of-pablo-honey-by-radiohead/ This gives some nice insights from the band themselves.

That all said, gotta shoutout Blow Out for being an awesome track and a pretty enjoyable way to end the album.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Why is pablo honey not liked by radiohead fans 2023-11-11 19:08:04

I love radiohead, I've seen them live, have the discography up to in rainbows and personaly enjoy pablo honey. Make of that what you will.

BBS Signature

It's pretty good, it's just far surpassed by their later stuff.

I still listen to Pablo Honey about once a year though. Brings back some great memories.

https://linktr.ee/wobwobrob

Game Audio Designer based in UK

BBS Signature

Response to Why is pablo honey not liked by radiohead fans 2023-11-14 15:55:06

I guess folks think it’s creepy. They think it’s weird. They ask: “What the hell is it doing here?”.

New issue of the CHAINGUN ISLAND ZINE every MONTH!

Keep it ECLECTIC!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Why is pablo honey not liked by radiohead fans 2023-11-28 17:45:22

At 11/11/23 06:18 PM, coolguy3400 wrote: I really liked pablo honey but ig radiohead fans don't agree... what are your thoughts?

All things considred, its just not as "radiohead-y" as future releases in their discography. Definitely the ugly duckling of the bunch but overall not even a bad album in the grand scheme of albums

BBS Signature

Response to Why is pablo honey not liked by radiohead fans 2023-12-08 03:14:13

At 11/14/23 03:55 PM, 8-TrackTeckHead wrote: I guess folks think it’s creepy. They think it’s weird. They ask: “What the hell is it doing here?”.

Yeah, I guess it didn't belong there