00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Notfatherless just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Questions about the music community here??

142 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Its been absolutely years since I used NewGrounds to search and share music...

Back during the Dubstep craze of the 2010s!!!

But I figured I'd upload some of my newer music on here,

a bunch of dark and heavy AF electronic, drum & bass and synth stuff...

• What's the music community like on here these days??
  • Anyone one here into much heavier styles?? If so please direct me to correct area...
  • Anyone need music for their video games?? If so please direct me to correct area...
  • What else cool is going on in NewGrounds these days??

Check out my page for more info..

Respect

Heya, welcome back!

The more active parts of the music community are mainly situated on Discord, with the NG Audio Pub being the 'main' area for alot of us, alongside smaller servers either for dedicated genres or dedicated musicians. There's also alot of activity over at the NG Audio Portal Collab Center server if you're looking to jump into a collab or even make one:

NG Audio Pub: https://discord.gg/3FmnxmaUmk

NGAP Collab Center: https://discord.gg/KbkeWSnu

Overall spread of genre-diversity remains pretty high, with a fair few individuals still delivering the kind of heavier content you're probably after. I'm sure that a few others will drop by this thread and probably ping some names for you to check out.

In terms of general Newgrounds activity, it's still chugging along as usual. Aswell as the big audio contests such as NGADM, NGUAC and AIM continuing to run on a yearly basis, there's also alot of the before-mentioned collabs actively running across all portal communities, seasonal contests, new feature updates towards site functionality (especially to the art portal recently with the big overhaul) and fundraisers via 'NG Money Gang' etc.

If you've got any more questions, let me know

| Multi-Genre Composer, Main Preferences Are Atmosphere Crafting & Technical Detailing/Palettes | Audio Portal Moderator |

| FREE Audio Resources List For Composers | NG Audio Pub Discord | Follow These Legends! |

BBS Signature