00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Feenixs just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Collab

664 Views | 12 Replies

Hello all, it's me Blastoise Network.

And this is my first ever collab I am hosting for Newgrounds.

It's Pokémon Mystery Dungeon related.

If you haven't played it, it focuses on a Pokémon only society, where many of the Pokémon rescue other Pokémon and explore dungeons.

The story for these games are amazing and you should try out the games.

This one focuses on art and animation.

Here are the rules.

Art wise

• Feel free to use any art style you like, this focuses on variety in what you can draw.
  • You can do any character that's in the game, or feature your own Pokémon OCS in it.
  • Please no NSFW content, I want this collab to be SFW. I want it to be at least a T rating, considering some of your stories might be more maturer.
  • You can do any scene based off the game, or make your own scene with any story you like.
  • You can send it here, or via the art portal. Anywhere you feel that's best.

Animation wise

• Most of the rules follow with the art category.
  • Your animation can be up to 30 seconds to 1 minute long, any medium (2D, Stop Motion, 3D) is fine.
  • You can do any scene from the game, or make up your own story.
  • Be sure to watermark your entry on the bottom right corner, so you can be properly credited in the credits once the collab comes out. And also so the viewers know who made it.

Be sure to take your time with your art and animations, this collab will be open until December 20th, so you have about 2 months do your entry. Feel free to do multiple if you like, 2-3 max.

Deadline for the collab is on December 20th, 2023.

Have fun with your entries, I cannot wait to see them.

Newgrounds is about being perfect and having a huge budget for your project, not about fun.

Response to The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Collab 2023-10-21 12:44:55

Bumping

Newgrounds is about being perfect and having a huge budget for your project, not about fun.

Response to The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Collab 2023-10-22 16:30:01

Bumping

Response to The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Collab 2023-10-22 19:44:45

Don't delay the collab you guys, you guys still have time.

Response to The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Collab 2023-10-24 19:12:06

bump

Response to The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Collab 2023-10-24 22:12:06

how have you not taken the hint by now?

tries too hard to be edgy and is blocked by many because he acts rude towards others to feel better about himself.

BBS Signature

Response to The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Collab 2023-10-25 02:45:10

At 10/24/23 10:12 PM, MetalSlayer69 wrote: how have you not taken the hint by now?

Thats a little rude. Personally would have loved to see some art in this thread. If only I had an ounce of artistic skill!

Response to The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Collab 2023-10-25 02:55:51

At 10/25/23 02:45 AM, Whimbox wrote:
At 10/24/23 10:12 PM, MetalSlayer69 wrote: how have you not taken the hint by now?
Thats a little rude. Personally would have loved to see some art in this thread. If only I had an ounce of artistic skill!

are you Blastoise's alt lol

tries too hard to be edgy and is blocked by many because he acts rude towards others to feel better about himself.

BBS Signature

Response to The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Collab 2023-10-25 07:08:56

No worries, I blocked the dude for being rude.

Response to The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Collab 2023-10-25 09:13:37

At 10/25/23 07:08 AM, BlastoiseNetworkYT wrote:

I have him blocked as well. He tries too hard to be edgy and he's blocked by many because he acts rude towards others to feel better about himself.

Response to The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Collab 2023-10-25 11:28:17

At 10/25/23 09:13 AM, Magnedeus wrote:
I have him blocked as well. He tries too hard to be edgy and he's blocked by many because he acts rude towards others to feel better about himself.

Well then, I hope his comments don't disencourage anyone from joining my collab

Response to The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Collab 2023-10-25 12:23:29

At 10/25/23 11:28 AM, BlastoiseNetworkYT wrote:

They won't. His words hold absolutely no water and he does it just for sake of being a dick. You do you.

Response to The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Collab 2023-10-25 13:25:13

At 10/25/23 12:23 PM, Magnedeus wrote:
At 10/25/23 11:28 AM, BlastoiseNetworkYT wrote:
They won't. His words hold absolutely no water and he does it just for sake of being a dick. You do you.

There’s more collaboration in this thread for blocking a user than making an animation …

This thread’s been bumped 4 times, which is a sign it’s not going to take off.

BBS Signature