00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Feenixs just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for Voice Actors for this video I made.

366 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

It's basically a little parody of the ending of Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon but with some fourth wall breaks of what the developers would say why the plot is suddenly different.

I want this to be on Newgrounds, but I feel like people are going to hate the story when there's no proper voice acting in it.

So I am looking for voice actors that are very emotional!

Here's the script for the animation I set up in a Notepad Document.

Charmander (Role Claimed by ???)

• Oh hey treecko, what's up?
  • I was just coming back to see the village from here, after we were gone for so long. It's nice to be back here after that fight with Dark Matter isnt it?
  • It's nice seeing the clouds again. Look at how nice they are.
  • Oh no, no need. I will just reveal something you should have heard a long time ago.
  • The truth is... I'm Mew!
  • Yes, It's odd to now tell you the twist, but I was the mew who erased your memories, that's what you agreed to.
  • It's not you that has to leave. It's me
  • You see the light around me? That's how I will end up leaving from here. Also, I am not just mew, I am a Charmander as well.
  • Yes, something we never done before in a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game, having their partner leave instead. Heh Heh
  • Well, before I end up going. We had lots of fun together as a team, but everything has a ending.
  • We had lots of fun in Serene Village when we first met, the adventures we had as a team, you were the most bravest and mature friend I ever had, you were supportive of me even if I made mistakes, you were the one who helped me to join the Expedition Society, which was my dream to join there. Thank you for being my friend Treecko, I will miss you
  • Looks like I have ran out of time to speak to you. Before I end up leaving, we should do our last friendship hug.
  • I know right Treecko, I wish to be here with you for the rest of my life, I shouldn't be leaving here, but, this just happened to me.
  • I'll be fine, Treecko, do me one last favor, and don't you cry... (Echoed)

Treecko (Role Claimed by ???)

• I'm doing fine.
  • So, what are you doing here on top of the hill in Serene Village?
  • Yeah I guess so.
  • Well, uh, yes it is nice seeing them again actually.
  • I don't know if I should tell Charmander about me having to leave him after we saved the world... (Echoed)
  • *sigh*, I guess I will tell him... (Echoed)
  • Um, Charmander, I have a feeling that I will have to end up leaving from this world soon, considering that, you know, every Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game ends with the protagonist leaving the Pokémon world, to go back to the human wor.. (Interrupted)
  • Wait what?
  • Wait WHAT! This never!
  • No! NOOO! This cannot be happening!
  • *Gasp* The light, it's glowing even more.
  • I don't understand why you have to leave, you are one of my friends who helped me out since the beginning.
  • Charmander, Is...
  • NO! It can't be. This, is not how it was supposed to end! I should have left from here, not my friend!
  • Charmander! CHARMANDER!!!!
  • Noooooooooooooo! *Crying*

They are both Males.

Feel free to reply to this forum post if you are willing to do it.

There's no deadline for these lines to be done.

Newgrounds is about being perfect and having a huge budget for your project, not about fun.

Response to Looking for Voice Actors for this video I made. 2023-09-30 09:18:26

Treecko's role was taken by ChernobogCleric

Now I need someone to do Charmander

Newgrounds is about being perfect and having a huge budget for your project, not about fun.

Response to Looking for Voice Actors for this video I made. 2023-09-30 14:46:32

I'm willing to play Treecko! It sounds fun!

Response to Looking for Voice Actors for this video I made. 2023-09-30 16:08:30

At 9/30/23 02:46 PM, GasMaskD wrote: I'm willing to play Treecko! It sounds fun!

Alright, if ChernbogCleric doesn't provide me the lines. I'll let you do it instead.

Response to Looking for Voice Actors for this video I made. 2023-10-01 00:59:08

Can I play Charmander?

Response to Looking for Voice Actors for this video I made. 2023-10-02 20:16:15

At 10/1/23 12:59 AM, TommyTheTaxEvader wrote: Can I play Charmander?

You can instead of me

Response to Looking for Voice Actors for this video I made. 2023-10-02 21:17:08

At 10/1/23 12:59 AM, TommyTheTaxEvader wrote: Can I play Charmander?

Sure.