00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vilanael just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Arceus's Wish Animated! (MAP Project)

270 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

(W.I.P Thread, I will try to update it once I have time to do it)

Hello all, I am hosting my first Multi Animation Project, for the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon fan series Arceus's Wish created by The Underground Media Group.

This will focus on Chapter 2 of the series. (Which is somewhat fitting for most of you who are interested in action scenes)

We will do scenes 2, 3, 4, and 5.

Considering Chapter 3 will be in long development, I wanna make something that is worth the wait (Like a celebration of course), with the animators who wanna contribute.

Here are the rules:

• Feel free to use any style you like, this can be 2D animated (Drawings or Sprite animations) or 3D animated, be creative everyone!
  • Any skilled-animator can join (Even for ones that never animated before). This will focus on what you guys can create, you can use any software you are used to using such as Blender, Adobe Flash, FlashThemes, and various others. (From what I seen with some people who use GoAnimate or FlashThemes, some can do impressive work with it) (Heck, I used FlashThemes myself to recreate Chapters 1 and 2, and the Interlude with it)
  • Watermark your entry, we want people to be recognized for their work.
  • This collab will be last for a while (Chapter 3 is taking a while to make, 1-2 years will make it possible), feel free to take your time with your entries. PM me the progress, I will try to help you out if necessary.
  • Lastly, have fun! This collab is meant to be for everyone!

Slots (Feel free to let me know which scene you want to do, look at the transcript below if you like.)

(Feel free to do multiple.)

The transcript for the Chapter itself can be found here (Will be heavily using this as a reference really, along with the Chapter 2 video for how the scenes would look)

Scene 2-

Scene 3-

Scene 4-

Scene 5-

Newgrounds is about being perfect and having a huge budget for your project, not about fun.