00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

officialkingcrab0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How do you make yourself more presentable for scouting?

246 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Just wondering if there is a way to make yourself more noticeable. Not asking for scouts, I just want to know if there is something I can do to make it more likely to get scouted. I thought maybe I could upload more songs (I only have one good song up atm) but i would say another song that is nearly finished is of slightly less quality than the one i uploaded recently, will that be bad for my chances? Stuff like that really

At 9/26/23 12:28 PM, Sileudies wrote: Just wondering if there is a way to make yourself more noticeable. Not asking for scouts, I just want to know if there is something I can do to make it more likely to get scouted. I thought maybe I could upload more songs (I only have one good song up atm) but i would say another song that is nearly finished is of slightly less quality than the one i uploaded recently, will that be bad for my chances? Stuff like that really

I'm sorry but I don't think so

At 9/26/23 01:43 PM, DJXyZssss wrote:
At 9/26/23 12:28 PM, Sileudies wrote: Just wondering if there is a way to make yourself more noticeable. Not asking for scouts, I just want to know if there is something I can do to make it more likely to get scouted. I thought maybe I could upload more songs (I only have one good song up atm) but i would say another song that is nearly finished is of slightly less quality than the one i uploaded recently, will that be bad for my chances? Stuff like that really
I'm sorry but I don't think so

alright, no problem. just wondering

I GOT SCOUTED NVM if it was someone who read this THANK YOU

An easy way to make yourself more attractive to scouters is simply to just make better music. I got one myself just by doing that.

BBS Signature

this is funny for me lol, I put many songs out with online distributors, so when I finally came around to put them here as well, I couldn't gbecause of copyright (my own songs! xD).

I made a post on r/Newgrounds asking what to do and the founder himself just came and said "your profile has been scouted, there shouldn't be any more problems"... so yeah, it just happened.

but what does scouting do? like apart from being able to post whatever, it's not like it gives you access to usage in geometry dash, nor your songs get pushed up on the list, right?

BBS Signature