00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

bitchfurry666 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness Music help

178 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Madness Music help 2023-09-24 09:18:14

SO. I need some help making Madness combat style music, and garage band just straight up fucking sux. Anybody know a (hopefully free) music maker i can use? This will prolly be my first and last ever post because i dont use NG, but whatevs

Response to Madness Music help 2023-09-24 09:53:34 (edited 2023-09-24 09:54:31)

At 9/24/23 09:18 AM, c4llme0Verkill wrote: SO. I need some help making Madness combat style music, and garage band just straight up fucking sux. Anybody know a (hopefully free) music maker i can use? This will prolly be my first and last ever post because i dont use NG, but whatevs

I recommend you FL Studio, because the demo version its free, and also I recommed you Cubase.

Response to Madness Music help 2023-09-25 17:20:31

At 9/24/23 09:53 AM, DJXyZssss wrote:
At 9/24/23 09:18 AM, c4llme0Verkill wrote: SO. I need some help making Madness combat style music, and garage band just straight up fucking sux. Anybody know a (hopefully free) music maker i can use? This will prolly be my first and last ever post because i dont use NG, but whatevs
I recommend you FL Studio, because the demo version its free, and also I recommed you Cubase.

Thank you, ill try out Cubase.

Response to Madness Music help 2023-09-25 19:34:58

Heya,

I keep a newspost here crammed full of Free Resources to allow you to get started for many different styles (including some solid modern-DAW options to get started with)

FREE Audio Resources List For Composers - 2022/2023

If there's any specific resources you're looking for after having a look at the above list, let me know and I'll see what I can source for you.

| Multi-Genre Composer, Main Preferences Are Atmosphere Crafting & Technical Detailing/Palettes | Audio Portal Moderator |

| FREE Audio Resources List For Composers | NG Audio Pub Discord | Follow These Legends! |

BBS Signature