00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CopyriteMania just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

If you had everything you ever wanted. Would it be so bad?

200 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm putting this in writing because ig it's kind of like a script...therefore it's writing!

ANYWAYS...

Think about it. If you had everything you ever wanted would it be so bad? A common argument that if you had everything you ever wanted you would get bored because you would lose that sense of want, end up sad, feel empty, etc. but I disagree

If you get bored and what you want is a challenge to gain that life you wanted...that's still a want. So if you want a challenge you'll get that challenge. If you are too good at something, if you want the ability to get worse at it you can do that. If you for some reason wanted a quick death or to never be born in the first place: You got it.

You want to stop racism, sexism, rape, etc. go ahead.

Shit, if you don't want to be happy you got it. If you don't want to have wants then you got it because that want is not wanted therefore is still a want so due to this theoretical situation you've got it.

You want to die with no pain or even as painfully as possible? That's a want so you got it.

If you had everything you ever wanted. Would it really be so bad? Or would it be the dystopia everybody makes it out to be? For the fact I am taking this so literal, I doubt it...unless you want it to be.

So honestly, if you had everything you ever wanted. Would it be so bad?