00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

bitchfurry666 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Are soundtrap songs allowed?

248 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Are soundtrap songs allowed? 2023-08-30 15:55:03

So ive been using some stock loop softwares for a while. Specifically soundtrap. When looking up if they use stock loops, it said that soundtrap is royalty free. I was using some edited stock loops in a song i tried to upload, and i got banned. Is soundtrap not allowed, or was it a coincidence my song was rejected?

Response to Are soundtrap songs allowed? 2023-08-30 16:52:59

At 8/30/23 03:55 PM, stellar6666 wrote: So ive been using some stock loop softwares for a while. Specifically soundtrap. When looking up if they use stock loops, it said that soundtrap is royalty free. I was using some edited stock loops in a song i tried to upload, and i got banned. Is soundtrap not allowed, or was it a coincidence my song was rejected?

Soundtrap is not allowed because of its over reliance on stock loops, as well as ownership/rights concerns. Ive written a bunch about it if you feel like digging a bit

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

At 8/30/23 04:52 PM, Pingu wrote:
At 8/30/23 03:55 PM, stellar6666 wrote: So ive been using some stock loop softwares for a while. Specifically soundtrap. When looking up if they use stock loops, it said that soundtrap is royalty free. I was using some edited stock loops in a song i tried to upload, and i got banned. Is soundtrap not allowed, or was it a coincidence my song was rejected?
Soundtrap is not allowed because of its over reliance on stock loops, as well as ownership/rights concerns. Ive written a bunch about it if you feel like digging a bit

Thank you! i guess thats why im banned, i posted a song i made on soundtrap