00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Enoughforcast just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need some opinions

295 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I need some opinions 2023-08-28 21:31:39

Hey! I just uploaded my first song here. It’s just me playing the first part of helter skelter but it’s my first time so idk if I did at least ok. Can someone give it a listen and give me their opinions?

Hubba hubba

Response to I need some opinions 2023-09-30 01:08:02

At 8/28/23 09:31 PM, jroc103 wrote: Hey! I just uploaded my first song here. It’s just me playing the first part of helter skelter but it’s my first time so idk if I did at least ok. Can someone give it a listen and give me their opinions?

Whatever you’re using to record the guitar, keep that; it’s clear and crisp. Unfortunately it isn’t really a song, so I can’t review it. Next time I recommend learning some music theory and coming up with your own original ideas. Keep improving!

Response to I need some opinions 2023-09-30 02:34:39

At 8/28/23 09:31 PM, jroc103 wrote: Hey! I just uploaded my first song here. It’s just me playing the first part of helter skelter but it’s my first time so idk if I did at least ok. Can someone give it a listen and give me their opinions?

The guitar sounds very good, I have it a 8/10

Response to I need some opinions 2023-09-30 17:40:55

At 9/30/23 01:08 AM, 50Steaks wrote:
Whatever you’re using to record the guitar, keep that; it’s clear and crisp. Unfortunately it isn’t really a song, so I can’t review it. Next time I recommend learning some music theory and coming up with your own original ideas. Keep improving!

thanks! Honestly I’m surprised the audio came out as clear as it did considering I’m using an iPhone X lol. Thank you for the comment!

Hubba hubba

Response to I need some opinions 2023-09-30 17:41:21

At 9/30/23 02:34 AM, DJXyZssss wrote:
The guitar sounds very good, I have it a 8/10

thank you! I’m definitely going to start improving and practicing more.

Hubba hubba