00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4DottorTette7 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Join the Andy Carmen show! (Looking for employees)

700 Views | 12 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm looking for talented individuals to come onboard and be a part of our series “The Andy Carmen show”

The Andy Carmen Show is an animated youtube & Newgrounds comedy based web series, it’s about Andy carmen and getting to know people at his new middle school and growing as a person! and it’s planning to release on Ysogood.

the team is passionate and it’s unpaid so you this could be like dipping your toes in the water before diving in! Don't worry you don't have to have a fancy art program or be super talented, everyone is welcome to join!

There’s a Discord server called "The Andy Carmen Show Server". It's where we work on the show, share ideas, and discuss episodes. Trust me, you'll love being a part of our creative community!

If you're interested in joining us, simply ask me in the replies & I’ll gladly send you an invite to The Andy Carmen Show Server in private messages. if you reply to me you can get more information about the server & show in general and more!

you can also reach out to Jayden Stubbs, his name is .jaydenstyy on discord!

more information about the show

The Andy Carmen show IMDb page

The Andy Carmen show fandom wiki

Ysogood IMDb page

Ysogood fandom wiki 

Thank you for reading! <3

BBS Signature

Response to Join the Andy Carmen show! (Looking for employees) 2023-08-30 20:14:46

At 8/27/23 12:35 AM, Lilliangracefull2 wrote: I'm looking for talented individuals to come onboard and be a part of our series “The Andy Carmen show”
The Andy Carmen Show is an animated youtube & Newgrounds comedy based web series, it’s about Andy carmen and getting to know people at his new middle school and growing as a person! and it’s planning to release on Ysogood.

the team is passionate and it’s unpaid so you this could be like dipping your toes in the water before diving in! Don't worry you don't have to have a fancy art program or be super talented, everyone is welcome to join!
There’s a Discord server called "The Andy Carmen Show Server". It's where we work on the show, share ideas, and discuss episodes. Trust me, you'll love being a part of our creative community!

If you're interested in joining us, simply ask me in the replies & I’ll gladly send you an invite to The Andy Carmen Show Server in private messages. if you reply to me you can get more information about the server & show in general and more!

Ysogood IMDb page
Ysogood fandom wiki 

I’ll check it out

Response to Join the Andy Carmen show! (Looking for employees) 2023-08-30 21:40:39

Hmmm ok! but just remember, it’s unpaid. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Join the Andy Carmen show! (Looking for employees) 2023-08-30 21:43:48

At 8/30/23 09:40 PM, Lilliangracefull2 wrote: Hmmm ok! but just remember, it’s unpaid. :)

I changed my mind. I’ll pass

Response to Join the Andy Carmen show! (Looking for employees) 2023-08-31 03:05:47

sure!

BBS Signature

Response to Join the Andy Carmen show! (Looking for employees) 2023-08-31 11:27:08

sounds cool

Response to Join the Andy Carmen show! (Looking for employees) 2023-08-31 15:42:20

At 8/27/23 12:35 AM, Lilliangracefull2 wrote: I'm looking for talented individuals to come onboard and be a part of our series “The Andy Carmen show”

Ysogood IMDb page
Ysogood fandom wiki 

I’m interested in signing up

Response to Join the Andy Carmen show! (Looking for employees) 2023-08-31 16:36:08

I'm too young to be paid anyways (I'm 13)

Response to Join the Andy Carmen show! (Looking for employees) 2023-09-01 13:44:10

Same :)

BBS Signature

Response to Join the Andy Carmen show! (Looking for employees) 2023-09-01 14:55:44

I’ll like to join

Response to Join the Andy Carmen show! (Looking for employees) 2023-09-01 22:15:53

Hey fyi for everyone I’m probably gonna make a newer and better version of this in a week or two. I’ve been working hard to make it look better now. :^]

sneak peek…

iu_1066491_11259976.jpg

BBS Signature

Response to Join the Andy Carmen show! (Looking for employees) 2023-09-02 18:30:01

Ysogood IMDb page
Ysogood fandom wiki 

sorry kid but like I said I can’t work with minors but regardless hope your idea goes well. Ciao

Response to Join the Andy Carmen show! (Looking for employees) 2023-09-16 15:33:18

I made a better version so please just ignore this one now https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1528102#bbspost27762218_post_text

BBS Signature