00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CCasey112 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Song unpublished

251 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Song unpublished 2023-08-18 20:22:29

So it appears that I've had a few songs unpublished, but have never been messaged regarding the reasoning aside from digging in and finding out via dead links / in the projects view which is really odd. Anyway, aside from that being mildly annoying, I would like to inquire about why the following project was unpublished - https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/669097

I'm not aware of anything in the audio guidelines that this song directly violates as all the components were written / performed / produced entirely by me. It's not a super serious song or long or all that important, nor am I proud of it aside from it being hilarious, but I would like to understand why this one was unpublished so I can avoid that in the future (or have this re-published since afaik it isn't breaking any rules)

New self-titled album out now!

Lantaren

Response to Song unpublished 2023-08-18 20:29:01

Heya, the track was unpublished back on July 16th 2016 by the looks of the unpublishing-logs.

I'll DM the original mod involved and try to get some more information as-to why.

| Multi-Genre Composer, Main Preferences Are Atmosphere Crafting & Technical Detailing/Palettes | Audio Portal Moderator |

| FREE Audio Resources List For Composers | NG Audio Pub Discord | Follow These Legends! |

BBS Signature