00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GraySlicer09 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

RECOMMENDING A FRIEND'S MUSIC AND STUFF!

187 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello everybody!

I won't get into much detail since i want everyone who sees this to quickly understand. So i wanted to promote here a friend's music career, since i honestly think the music he makes really sounds nice and the beats are pretty good! Another reason of why am i doing this is for more exposure, his most recent videos doesn't get too much views, around 20-30 views exactly, and with 1,420 subscribers! (He only has ONE hit video with 200k views) I hope you guys enjoy his simple but fun music as much as i do!

His Newgrounds profile - Tsua098 (he still doesn't have any audio there but he'll maybe reupload/release some music here soon)

His YouTube channel - More Tsua

His merch page (he would appreciate it if you guys help him financially) - Merch Page

NOTE: This wasn't a request from my friend i made, it's just a way to promote him since he doesn't even make a cent off of merch and his videos aren't getting the most attention, this post was not meant for bad intentions or spam, please do NOT send any type of hate or threat to Tsua,

these grounds feel new again all of a sudden...

BBS Signature