00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FewThe just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Alt Accounts and reuplods?

325 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Alt Accounts and reuplods? 2023-08-03 02:09:43

oh hey!

I made a bunch of stuff for jamuary and I want to clean up my main account. just some of the songs aren't really up to the same quality that my other stuff is, but I still want to keep the songs public and maybe also post wip projects as well.. however I didn't want to break any rules going for uploading the same song twice. so would it be ok if I upload the songs again on my alt account and just opt out of rewards?

I'd like to know before I upload anything.

I apologize if this question has been asked already. I looked and couldn't find anything so I appreciate if you know anything about this topic.

thank you. and have a nice day :)

Response to Alt Accounts and reuplods? 2023-08-03 05:46:59

I don't see an issue with it, especially if you're opting out of rewards. Just make sure the originals are removed before uploading any new version(s) to the new account.

| Multi-Genre Composer, Main Preferences Are Atmosphere Crafting & Technical Detailing/Palettes | Audio Portal Moderator |

| FREE Audio Resources List For Composers | NG Audio Pub Discord | Follow These Legends! |

BBS Signature

Response to Alt Accounts and reuplods? 2023-08-06 18:44:31

Ok, I Think I found a better way to do this.

so instead of removing the audio, you can just transfer ownership of the song to the other account.