00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tunedMedic just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

heuwbfjwbfje's Music Thread

244 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

heuwbfjwbfje's Music Thread 2023-07-02 15:02:17

hello! i am marcel, heuwbfjwbfje as my username (yes i know its weird. yes i memorized it). i've been making and studying music for 12 years (with pauses, of course). when i was starting i'm used to really like electronic music. but know, having a little bit of music knowledge, i can now appreciate more things outside of my comfort zone. nowadays, i am making pop and indie songs, some jazz, and weird mix of everything i've listened for my literal whole life.

my favorite artists/bands are polyphia, laufey, bruno mars, and many local indonesian artist. i never really stick with one favorite artist, so i can't really describe this specific topic.

i am new to newgrounds (not really, i'm used to play gd so i am familiar) and i just posted my first music today!

irini is a short music i made, heading for both calming and that unsettling "the world is ending" kind of vibe. please read the author comment where i explain the backstory behind the music.

more things to come, thank you for reading this post!

Response to heuwbfjwbfje's Music Thread 2023-07-02 15:21:49

an upcoming song, will be featuring my friend as vocalist. late night, cyberpunk-ish vibe

Response to heuwbfjwbfje's Music Thread 2023-07-04 08:26:38

energetic ambient, future garage song. mixed with dubstep-ish bass and aggressive soaring lead. also in 6/8 time