00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

frankoftheweek just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Collab w/ Me!

358 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Collab w/ Me! 2023-07-02 06:10:38

I posted this in the collaboration forum, but posting here as well to maybe get more eyes on it.

Hey all! I'm hoping to find someone to help contribute their vocals for a track of mine I have coming out. I usually try to tackle them myself, but I know when my voice isn't good enough for certain renditions, lol.

I everything done, laid out and recorded. I even have the vocal cadence/melodies laid out. Of course I'm always open to any of your own interpretations/ideas as well.

Most of the song is clean vocals with maybe a hint of grunginess behind the cleans. And the chorus is envisioned to have screams. (I can do those if necessary). I have a rough vocal version recorded already to lay down the concept.

HERE is a link to the song I'm talking about. Lyrics are in the description. I hope someone will be willing to take this project on for me. Thanks for reading!

My Music

Sound Cloud

Always open for collab and VA work! PM me anytime

Response to Collab w/ Me! 2023-07-09 13:38:45

At 7/2/23 06:10 AM, FarFromSundown wrote: I posted this in the collaboration forum, but posting here as well to maybe get more eyes on it.

Hey all! I'm hoping to find someone to help contribute their vocals for a track of mine I have coming out. I usually try to tackle them myself, but I know when my voice isn't good enough for certain renditions, lol.

I everything done, laid out and recorded. I even have the vocal cadence/melodies laid out. Of course I'm always open to any of your own interpretations/ideas as well.
Most of the song is clean vocals with maybe a hint of grunginess behind the cleans. And the chorus is envisioned to have screams. (I can do those if necessary). I have a rough vocal version recorded already to lay down the concept.

HERE is a link to the song I'm talking about. Lyrics are in the description. I hope someone will be willing to take this project on for me. Thanks for reading!

Good luck on getting someone, personally I'm not a singer.

Casporb - Dubstep delivered to your door!

Response to Collab w/ Me! 2023-07-10 15:33:49

It sounds really nice! I like the heavy feeling to it, and if you're okay with it, I'd like trying the vocals. If you want to check out my voice first, here's a cover I made, you cam tell me if you feel my voice fits the style you're going for

“ ᴍᴀy ᴡɪꜱᴅᴏᴍ ʙᴜʀɴ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ”

Response to Collab w/ Me! 2023-07-18 16:54:19

At 7/10/23 03:33 PM, BarbierDoesMusic wrote: It sounds really nice! I like the heavy feeling to it, and if you're okay with it, I'd like trying the vocals. If you want to check out my voice first, here's a cover I made, you cam tell me if you feel my voice fits the style you're going for

https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1219745

Hey sorry, I'm just now seeing this. I have another person who has reached out about doing vocals, but I'm always open to having you do a version as well if you'd like! If you want to PM me your email address, I can e-mail the version I have with vocals (it's very rough) but you can get an idea of the cadence I have in mind. Feel free to explore your own if you think something will fit better. I'd love to hear what you got! Thanks for expressing interest! :D

My Music

Sound Cloud

Always open for collab and VA work! PM me anytime