00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

s4kuna just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~NK~ "Evil"

455 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

00:56 and 00:58 – what plugins are used for these sounds? Tell me who knows, please!

{Cridexx}

Response to ~NK~ "Evil" 2023-07-03 07:07:05 (edited 2023-07-03 07:14:36)

If you have plugins like serum, then you have enough it doesn't matter what plugins come from, you can always try making dubstep patches by yourself

Anyway, the first one is kinda complex, try bending wavetables and automating phasers, peak filters and a pitch envelope going down, and for the sound that goes afterwards, you can make that thing even in 3xOsc, just stack three saw, 2 and 3 octaves higher than the first one, detune them a lot and add a pitch envelope with fast attack and slow decay.

I guess this is enough spoonfeeding.

ⁿº·

Response to ~NK~ "Evil" 2023-07-04 01:55:16

At 7/3/23 07:07 AM, Ryzmik wrote: If you have plugins like serum, then you have enough it doesn't matter what plugins come from, you can always try making dubstep patches by yourself
Anyway, the first one is kinda complex, try bending wavetables and automating phasers, peak filters and a pitch envelope going down, and for the sound that goes afterwards, you can make that thing even in 3xOsc, just stack three saw, 2 and 3 octaves higher than the first one, detune them a lot and add a pitch envelope with fast attack and slow decay.
I guess this is enough spoonfeeding.

Thank you very much !!!

{Cridexx}

Response to ~NK~ "Evil" 2023-07-09 13:43:59

That sound at the end is a preset from sylenth1 ("dominator" I think?) I believe it was used in doomsday by nero. Anyway, the other sounds are probably made using a juicy growl, with a bunch of modulation. Personally I think you shouldn't try to achieve someone else's exact sounds, but good luck anyway!

Casporb - Dubstep delivered to your door!

Response to ~NK~ "Evil" 2023-07-21 01:22:22

At 7/9/23 01:43 PM, Casporb wrote: That sound at the end is a preset from sylenth1 ("dominator" I think?) I believe it was used in doomsday by nero. Anyway, the other sounds are probably made using a juicy growl, with a bunch of modulation. Personally I think you shouldn't try to achieve someone else's exact sounds, but good luck anyway!

I meant that growling sound. I became interested in finding it, because I heard it from Dex Arson on the drop of the 'Round 1' track. But anyway, thank you for support!

{Cridexx}