00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Amuno's music thread!

307 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello fellas, I am Fra! (formally Amuno)

I am a musician and a music producer, I've started playing instruments since I was a kid, then things evolved and I started this new journey as a composer and producer. Actually, I work as an audio engineer assistant for live events.

My production style is heavily inspired from Nine Inch Nails, in fact, this group inspired me to start making stuff by my own.

I've spent the last 2 years finding my personal workflow, and I've found that for me, using Ableton Live for composing and arranging and Logic Pro for mixing and mastering, has the best outcome for me.

These are the 4 tracks I've published so far.

Let's start from the first:

This was made back in December 2021, I was just playing around with my new audio interface (the same one I am using right now, a Scarlett 2i2 3rd gen) and some free 8-bit plugins I've found at the time, I made this as a meme during a Discord call with my friends.

This track was made in July 2022 I think? I only remember that I've made and finished this at 4AM. Anyway, I was starting to search how to create perfect ambience for the track, It's just piano and a synth, the mixing isn't that good but I love it because in it's imperfection, it feels pretty.

This track was made in 2 days, yea, in October 2022, a friend of mine asked me if I could make an original track for an animated short they we're working on, the mood was pretty angry, I loved working on this and that's where I started learning how to mix properly. This was the last track made using just Ableton.

This track was a wip for a bigger project, as I say in the description, this track talks about an artist that has lost the joy of creating, this first track (I've planned 3 of them) should reflect the start of this downward spiral that the character was entering, the project was scrapped due to issues with other people working on it with me due to time and logistical issues, it was meant to have lyrics and animations associated to it. This is the first track I've "fully" finished with the new workflow.

I'll keep this thread updated as I make more stuff!

do stuff for fun

Response to Amuno's music thread! 2023-08-01 13:55:11

New addition!

do stuff for fun