00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

officialkingcrab0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Favorite touhou music?

460 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Favorite touhou music? 2023-06-08 20:13:32

Mine was Pure Furies ~ Whereabouts of Heart, Necrofantasia, Beloved Tomboyish Girl, and Lunatic Eyes ~ Invisible Full Moon

Response to Favorite touhou music? 2023-06-09 00:48:05

At 6/8/23 08:13 PM, mrcrazy6869 wrote: Mine was Pure Furies ~ Whereabouts of Heart, Necrofantasia, Beloved Tomboyish Girl, and Lunatic Eyes ~ Invisible Full Moon

This is my favorite one:

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite touhou music? 2023-06-09 13:57:20

I don't know a lot of Touhou music but I guess "Flowering Nights" from Phantasmagoria of Flower View, especially the famous fan remix "Night of Nights"

I would go outside and touch grass, but unfortunately there's an obstacle known as

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite touhou music? 2023-06-09 15:14:43

I have never heard of Touhou music before seeing this thread and I just wanted to say thanks for introducing me to some new music! I've seriously enjoyed what I've heard so far from your recommendations and now I feel like I'm gonna go down a touhou rabbit hole tonight finding new songs to listen to!

Response to Favorite touhou music? 2023-06-09 15:17:34 (edited 2023-06-09 15:17:43)

At 6/8/23 08:13 PM, mrcrazy6869 wrote: Mine was Pure Furies ~ Whereabouts of Heart, Necrofantasia, Beloved Tomboyish Girl, and Lunatic Eyes ~ Invisible Full Moon

Touhou music isnt my cup of tea. Touhou covers however...

To stand out or to be left out?

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite touhou music? 2023-06-10 12:07:14

I know everybody's already gonna be talking about Touhou, so I'll mix it up with this fire Sonic Battle remix with Touhou instruments.

Response to Favorite touhou music? 2023-06-10 14:22:27

Easily U.N Owen Was Her?. It's the first song that I heard. I first heard in Rivals of Aether as the victory theme for Ronald McDonald. As a huge YTPMV enjoyer I loved the song and I often search for the original songs so I found out it was from Touhou.

Night of Nights is a pretty close second.

I'm probably pretty basic when it comes to Touhou music

Oh yeah I also like this one too:

https://youtu.be/cvEC00eLkns

Look at him spin

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite touhou music? 2023-06-10 14:27:48

I love saki's theme,

I wish there was more remixes of it, it's so underrated lol

(embed)

I may not be the brightest in the box full of light-bulbs, but that doesn't mean I can't light the way in this dark world.

(you can call me wilson or mawi if you want, I'm also the one who made skibidi club.)

TOYHOUSEYOUTUBETUMBLRREDDIT

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite touhou music? 2023-06-10 20:30:36

I don't play touhou but Un omen was her is really cool, like a weird mix of undertale ost, other touhou ost, extreme metal and circus leitmotifs(? idk but it's so cool lol.

Hai art thread

~-.¸¸,.-~*’ •·.·´¯`·.·• `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· •´`·..íì..·´`•

║▌Your hollow gaze has shifted past my eyes ▌║

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite touhou music? 2023-06-10 22:01:50

Hiroari Shoots a Strange Bird ~ Till When? hits different. The 0:57 mark sorta gives me chills, I love it.

Overall, Perfect Cherry Blossom is just my favorite official Touhou game. I'm not good enough to beat these games but I've gotten to the 5th stage on normal in PCB a few times.

I am the original GetterRocka

Response to Favorite touhou music? 2023-06-11 04:26:19

Update: There's more, but can't decide so take it with grain of salt;

Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion, Cinderella Cage ~ Kagome Kagome, Paradise ~ Deep Mountain, Mystic Dream ~ Snow Cherry or Petal, A Dream That is More Scarlet Than Red, Lunar Clock ~ Luna Dial

Response to Favorite touhou music? 2023-06-29 08:41:21 (edited 2023-06-29 08:42:58)

Touhou 7 - Capital City of Flowers in the Sky.

I just love everything about it, the arpeggios, the way it just keeps building up and getting higher in intensity,

the melancholic feel it has. Just an absolute standout track.

Link

At 6/10/23 08:30 PM, BroSkullEmoji wrote: I don't play touhou but Un omen was her is really cool, like a weird mix of undertale ost, other touhou ost, extreme metal and circus leitmotifs(? idk but it's so cool lol.

Undertale was very largely influenced by Touhou.

Touhou's been around since PC 98, and had games in the Windows XP era.

U.N. Owen Was Her is from that era, which largely predates Undertale.

BBS Signature