00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tunedMedic just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Christmas in July Collab Album 2023

4,274 Views | 43 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Christmas in July Collab Album 2023 2023-05-29 14:53:06

At 5/29/23 02:32 PM, underscore8298 wrote: Ooo, I’ll take deck the halls plz!

Just put you down for it; thank you!

Howdy and hello, folks :)

BBS Signature

Just as a heads-up to everyone: I decided to make a dedicated Christmas in July Bandcamp page! https://ngjulyxmas.bandcamp.com/

This means that, contrary to what the original post says, the album (and any future albums) will be posted to this account and not my personal Bandcamp. The album is still not being monetized; this just means that it has its own dedicated page!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Christmas in July Collab Album 2023 2023-06-05 07:25:51

Is it okay to add the song "We Three Kings"? It's a public-domain Christmas song, and if possible, is it also okay for me to contribute to the collab by being the assigned composer for the music? It would be an honor to be part of the collab and create my spin on my favorite Christmas song. Thanks!

Response to NG Christmas in July Collab Album 2023 2023-06-05 08:34:40

At 6/5/23 07:25 AM, Manvineo wrote: Is it okay to add the song "We Three Kings"? It's a public-domain Christmas song, and if possible, is it also okay for me to contribute to the collab by being the assigned composer for the music? It would be an honor to be part of the collab and create my spin on my favorite Christmas song. Thanks!

Great idea! I’ll put you down for We Three Kings; thanks very much!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Christmas in July Collab Album 2023 2023-06-05 10:19:59

At 6/5/23 08:34 AM, MasterHand4444 wrote:
At 6/5/23 07:25 AM, Manvineo wrote: Is it okay to add the song "We Three Kings"? It's a public-domain Christmas song, and if possible, is it also okay for me to contribute to the collab by being the assigned composer for the music? It would be an honor to be part of the collab and create my spin on my favorite Christmas song. Thanks!
Great idea! I’ll put you down for We Three Kings; thanks very much!

Thanks for the inclusion of the song and for accepting me in the collab! I can't wait to get on composing for my favorite Christmas song! <3

At 5/3/23 08:56 AM, MasterHand4444 wrote: This is the first annual Newgrounds Christmas in July collaboration album!

I would love to do Jolly Old St. Nicholas if there is still a slot available for it

If you'd like to commission me to write music for you, please contact me through my business email: payton.petkus@outlook.com

Response to NG Christmas in July Collab Album 2023 2023-06-20 22:04:37

At 6/20/23 09:43 PM, Irish-Soul wrote:
At 5/3/23 08:56 AM, MasterHand4444 wrote: This is the first annual Newgrounds Christmas in July collaboration album!
I would love to do Jolly Old St. Nicholas if there is still a slot available for it

Just put you down for it; thanks very much!!

BBS Signature

Seeing no one claimed Here We Come A-Caroling, I'll do that one if its still available (I just realized I'm a month late lol)

EJECTO SEATO CUZ

BBS Signature

Response to NG Christmas in July Collab Album 2023 2023-06-30 06:02:00

At 6/30/23 02:21 AM, TeffyD wrote: Seeing no one claimed Here We Come A-Caroling, I'll do that one if its still available (I just realized I'm a month late lol)

I’ll put you down for it; better late than never!!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Christmas in July Collab Album 2023 2023-07-05 02:23:51

wew i've come just in time! Imma take that last dish aka "Angels we Have Heard on High"

To stand out or to be left out?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Christmas in July Collab Album 2023 2023-07-05 08:50:36

At 7/5/23 02:23 AM, JinZ wrote: wew i've come just in time! Imma take that last dish aka "Angels we Have Heard on High"

All yours! And with that, unless someone drops out, all slots have been claimed!!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Christmas in July Collab Album 2023 2023-07-05 10:58:26

Quick bump for some updates!

1.) Every slot has been taken! This means that unless someone drops out of the collab, no new slots will be available. Keep an eye out on the Google spreadsheet if you missed your shot!

2.) Seven contributors (myself included) have submitted their songs! We're officially in business lol

3.) I'm starting to put together the finer details of things - creating graphics for the YouTube upload, putting together the Bandcamp album, etc. If any album contributors have anything they'd like added - a name to the Special Thanks, a change to their song's title stylistically, etc. - please let me know ASAP.

4.) I mentioned this briefly before, but there is now a dedicated YouTube channel and Bandcamp page for this album. In the future, all CiJ albums will be posted here (and maybe even a few more collaborative albums, if people would be willing to do that)!

Thank you everyone for the support, interest, and all other emotions otherwise!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Christmas in July Collab Album 2023 2023-07-11 18:57:09

I've sent reminders to all the remaining collaborators, but in case anyone missed it and is checking this page for some reason - here's the message I've sent out:

Hey, just wanted to let you know that the deadline to submit your Christmas in July song has moved to next Saturday - July 22nd! I'm going to be out of town all next week, so I figured it would be fair to extend the deadline for everyone else. Hopefully your song is going well, and thanks again for participating!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Christmas in July Collab Album 2023 2023-07-25 00:15:59

WE DID IT REDDIT

The collab is now live! Participants, feel free to upload your submissions however and wherever you see fit. Thank you everyone for your hard work!

BBS Signature