00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Troggie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Update on "Clide & Leo" + HELP WANTED FOR WRITING AND FEMALE CASTING CALL!

320 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello, all! I have decided to start making "Clide & Leo" not as a movie first, but a series with relatively short episodes (maybe 5-7 minutes each). With that being said, I am currently in the process of writing the pilot and am hoping to start doing the voice-work as soon as it's finished. I am also looking for a female voice actor for a main character in the series, Sheila. If you are interested, feel free to send me a personal message with examples of past work and I will get to you as soon as possible with more details and such. Also, I may or may not need help writing this to make it something that has quality, so to anyone who feels confident enough in their writing skills, please reach out to me!

Thanks so much, have a good one, guys! I can't wait to show you all what I've been working on.

Gabs

iu_933182_3567165.webp

Characters Shown: Clide (left), Leo (center), and Sheila (right).

BBS Signature

At 3/28/23 01:41 AM, GabrielLoganStudios wrote: Hello, all! I have decided to start making "Clide & Leo" not as a movie first, but a series with relatively short episodes (maybe 5-7 minutes each). With that being said, I am currently in the process of writing the pilot and am hoping to start doing the voice-work as soon as it's finished. I am also looking for a female voice actor for a main character in the series, Sheila. If you are interested, feel free to send me a personal message with examples of past work and I will get to you as soon as possible with more details and such. Also, I may or may not need help writing this to make it something that has quality, so to anyone who feels confident enough in their writing skills, please reach out to me!

Thanks so much, have a good one, guys! I can't wait to show you all what I've been working on.

Gabs

Characters Shown: Clide (left), Leo (center), and Sheila (right).

iu_933998_3567165.png

Alright, everyone, I've finally completed the entirety of the first draft of the pilot for "Clide & Leo". However, I feel like in order to make this the absolute best it can be, I may need some assistance from some better writing talent out there than myself solely, at least to maybe give pointers or what have you. haha

If anyone is interested in doing any script writing, PLEASE don't hesitate to ask me any questions you might have, and maybe we can see if you'd be a good fit for the writing team! You can reply to this, but it might be better to send me a message personally to discuss further details about the project and what I aim to do with it.

Thank you to those who have begun to show interest in helping make this a reality, I truly, truly do appreciate it a lot. I look forward to giving you guys further progress updates as this goes.

Sincerely,

Gabs

BBS Signature