00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Notking just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Actual Story of Mime and Dash

3,501 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I would normally put this in General, but, you know...

I was watching Mime and Dash last night ONLY for the quality animation and music. I've watched that video a few times AGAIN!! ONLY FOR ANIMATION AND MUSIC!!! and only last night did I actually pick up on the story. I love stories told without words, and maybe it's the lack of blood in my head and everyone else's that makes it so that most people don't actually pick up on the story. So for anyone like that: I will now explain the story of the so fabled Mime and Dash: Ahem...

So the two mimes show up and tell the guy that if they guess their act he wins the cash prize collected by previous players. Everyone picked up on that it was in silent film-like text. Then the first act is rather interesting in nature and homeboy thinks he's got right. Anyway he then "displays" what he believes to be the right answer, only for it to actually be a coo-coo clock.

The next act is also intriguing and he comes up with the same answer, and once again "shows" his answer physically. The answer is then revealed to in fact be a butter-churn. The next act is once again questionable, but now he's learnt his lesson that not everything equals sex, so he guesses sawing a log, only for the answer to actually be sex this time.

Now daddy's grumpy but they indulge in the act of sexual coitus nonetheless. Then he passes out due to the immense amount of daddy juice he's mustering up. They steal his cash, and move on to the next guy to preform their "act" again.

Now you know the compelling, deep and emotional story of Mime and Dash. A story characterised by themes of irony, betrayal, and ecstasy. Aren't you proud!

penis

BBS Signature