00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheAxebaneStag just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Well, ppl on tweator angry for no reason

417 Views | 18 Replies

…this is the video for you

iu_925059_14430160.jpg

ʸᵉˢ ᴵ ᵖᵘʳᵖᵒˢᵉˡʸ ᵐᶦˢˢᵖᵉˡˡᵉᵈ ᵗʷᶦᵗᵗᵉʳ

I am the epic lifeform!

BBS Signature

Response to Well, ppl on tweator angry for no reason 2023-03-18 16:05:46

What else is new?

Response to Well, ppl on tweator angry for no reason 2023-03-18 16:15:24

At 3/18/23 04:05 PM, Spaggo wrote: What else is new?

The witness of chandler’s death

iu_925065_14430160.jpg

I am the epic lifeform!

BBS Signature

Response to Well, ppl on tweator angry for no reason 2023-03-18 16:25:06

At 3/18/23 04:03 PM, Epicwinnzer wrote: …this is the video for you

Our experiments on captured twits prove that without a steady flow of rage, their cellular structure undergoes a molecular breakdown, triggering a form of rapid necrosis which can be observed in realtime.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

ok fr, I actually thought that the screenshot were just haha funny fake thumbnail not real kind of meme like too good to be true

iu_925083_11185278.png < well look who just found out that it's an actual real video...

I feel bamboozled. O_o

(haven't watched it though lol)

I may not be the brightest in the box full of light-bulbs, but that doesn't mean I can't light the way in this dark world.

(you can call me wilson or mawi if you want, I'm also the one who made skibidi club.)

TOYHOUSEYOUTUBETUMBLRREDDIT

BBS Signature

Response to Well, ppl on tweator angry for no reason 2023-03-18 16:40:53

At 3/18/23 04:31 PM, Snug-Bug wrote: I havent watched the video yet.

Did he hire this guy?:

Yes

*in confusion*

I am the epic lifeform!

BBS Signature

At 3/18/23 04:36 PM, Wilson wrote:

ok fr, I actually thought that the screenshot were just haha funny fake thumbnail not real kind of meme like too good to be true
< well look who just found out that it's an actual real video...
I feel bamboozled. O_o

Ha kaHane “Mr beast” norbnocb HoBoe BnAeo “I paid a real assassin to try and kill me”. CoBeTyem ero nocotpetb

I agree?

I am the epic lifeform!

BBS Signature

Response to Well, ppl on tweator angry for no reason 2023-03-18 16:47:23

Ain’t no way he said “to try to kill me”. Like he would do something that risky where he could potentially die. Reminds me of his other videos like “I was underwater for 24 hours” or “I didn’t eat for 30 days” where he didn’t even complete the challenge

BBS Signature

Response to Well, ppl on tweator angry for no reason 2023-03-18 16:51:03

At 3/18/23 04:47 PM, rm wrote: Ain’t no way he said “to try to kill me”. Like he would do something that risky where he could potentially die. Reminds me of his other videos like “I was underwater for 24 hours” or “I didn’t eat for 30 days” where he didn’t even complete the challenge

I remember those, wonder what’s next. “Playing chess while skydiving & winners get the parachute”?

I am the epic lifeform!

BBS Signature

Response to Well, ppl on tweator angry for no reason 2023-03-18 18:49:43

At 3/18/23 05:49 PM, DaHorniAccount wrote:
At 3/18/23 04:47 PM, rm wrote: Ain’t no way he said “to try to kill me”. Like he would do something that risky where he could potentially die. Reminds me of his other videos like “I was underwater for 24 hours” or “I didn’t eat for 30 days” where he didn’t even complete the challenge
Okay but the alternative to those videos was him completing the challenge via actually dying.

I think the alternative is spending 5 seconds changing the title name

BBS Signature

Response to Well, ppl on tweator angry for no reason 2023-03-18 18:52:44

At 3/18/23 06:49 PM, rm wrote:
Okay but the alternative to those videos was him completing the challenge via actually dying.

And only a second to think if uploading the video was a good idea

I am the epic lifeform!

BBS Signature

Response to Well, ppl on tweator angry for no reason 2023-03-18 18:57:32

Mr. Beast could upload a video where he just chills in his room for ten minutes doing absolutely nothing and Twitter will be like "Mr. Beast you cunt! You're stealing from YouTube by making these nothing videos REEEEEEEEEE"

Fuck you give me money!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Well, ppl on tweator angry for no reason 2023-03-18 19:08:41

At 3/18/23 06:57 PM, Chdonga wrote: Mr. Beast could upload a video where he just chills in his room for ten minutes doing absolutely nothing and Twitter will be like "Mr. Beast you cunt! You're stealing from YouTube by making these nothing videos REEEEEEEEEE"

That’s honestly how they function now a days

Or in another scenario ppl being mad if he (unrealistically) saved the universe from a multiverse attack from a dangerous force. And yet they’ll be mad without a proper explanation.

I am the epic lifeform!

BBS Signature

Response to Well, ppl on tweator angry for no reason 2023-03-18 19:13:33

Look, I may not watch his content or see what could be so interesting about it but the mind-bending amount of hatred he gets is just downright confusing to me. I haven't seen him being actually problematic towards anyone.

Sanguine is best Daedra

BBS Signature

Response to Well, ppl on tweator angry for no reason 2023-03-18 20:12:15

The guy helped a bunch of blind people. He seems pretty alright to me. Pandering with stupid videos is better than working for any company and licking boots.

BBS Signature

Response to Well, ppl on tweator angry for no reason 2023-03-18 20:12:30

At 3/18/23 08:01 PM, DaHorniAccount wrote:
Would you click on a video titled "I tried to starve myself for a month but i felt absolutely miserable so i decided to quit after about 2 weeks"?

first of all the title couldve been "i didnt eat for 2 weeks" or "i tried to not eat for a month" lets not exaggerate that much

also id rather watch someone whos actually honest about the content they make than an oversaturated, fast moving mess trying to retain as much watch time as possible

BBS Signature

At 3/18/23 08:04 PM, DaHorniAccount wrote:
At 3/18/23 06:52 PM, Epicwinnzer wrote:
And only a second to think if uploading the video was a good idea
What exactly is wrong with the video?

If the challenge/video is good or not, which I know it is in a good way

I am the epic lifeform!

BBS Signature

Response to Well, ppl on tweator angry for no reason 2023-03-18 20:21:19

At 3/18/23 08:14 PM, Caniac76 wrote:
At 3/18/23 06:59 PM, Konqe wrote: Why the name of fuck do people even like Mr. Beast? His channels are even stupider than paying people to livestream video games, he just does stupid shit with a gaping open mouth on the thumbnail and people act like he's epic for that.
Honestly i have to disagree with you, he donates so much to charitys, helps out people, and his latest controversy was him curing blindness for 1000 people (yes i do have assumptions that he does it for attention but at LEAST he helps people in process) though his thumbnails are trash

Yeah, agree, he probably needs to upper his thumbnails to not look like Morgz thumbnails

I am the epic lifeform!

BBS Signature

Response to Well, ppl on tweator angry for no reason 2023-03-18 20:25:09

i genuinely remember when mrbeast was an edgy youtuber who made drinking bleach jokes every 10 seconds. i looved his worst intros series, sucks that they're lost media now

"Don't you understand? You lost to fate! Walking the path of justice is true fate!"

autistic robot girl

she/her

BBS Signature