00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gustavo-Y-YA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

In honor of Saint Patrick’s day,

227 Views | 17 Replies

We are going to discuss how mathematically more overconfident Americans are than the British when it comes to beating up woodland creatures

Hey it’s me. Of course we’re going to be talking about animals.

I calculated the mean difference because I’m a weirdo and discovered that Americans are, on average, 7.667% more confident in fighting wild animals than the British

happy 6am I am going back to bed, do what you will with this information

iu_923773_7843618.png

hello

Response to In honor of Saint Patrick’s day, 2023-03-17 06:07:19

At 3/17/23 05:58 AM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: We are going to discuss how mathematically more overconfident Americans are than the British when it comes to beating up woodland creatures

I calculated the mean difference because I’m a weirdo and discovered that Americans are, on average, 7.667% more confident in fighting wild animals than the British

@Zymbot

BBS Signature

Response to In honor of Saint Patrick’s day, 2023-03-17 06:31:51

It’s the time of the year to steal that gold to buy some firewater.

♡︎Married To Boomhauer and Rusty Shackleford♡︎

🪶🧡🐈‍⬛Cherokee/Apache Princess and Queen Of Egypt🧡🪶🐈‍⬛

Redcornpilled🌽💖Professional Yandere 🔪🫀🩸💕💋

BBS Signature

Response to In honor of Saint Patrick’s day, 2023-03-17 07:07:06

How do you beat a gorilla unarmed? Must be a no-hit run

At 3/17/23 07:07 AM, Aivrotsiel wrote: How do you beat a gorilla unarmed? Must be a no-hit run

as far as I know, nobody has ever fought a gorilla barehanded before. Some people have been killed or knocked out in one punch by one, but that’s usually silverbacks being alphas and needing to be boss hogs to show off

The grizzly is physically impossible I believe. There was one frontiersman in America who had a draw with a bear once. Local newspaper said that the very soil around their fight was turned over, trees knocked over. Imagine dragon ball Z fights.

No evidence of a weapon used. The bear died of exhaustion or his injuries, same as the guy, nobody knows who died first.

It was a hellacious, Gandalf vs. Balrog double-suicide fight against a guy probably a lumberjack or some kind of mountain man, and he still tied.

hello

Response to In honor of Saint Patrick’s day, 2023-03-17 08:16:57

At 3/17/23 07:45 AM, BUM-DRILLER wrote:
At 3/17/23 07:07 AM, Aivrotsiel wrote: How do you beat a gorilla unarmed? Must be a no-hit run
as far as I know, nobody has ever fought a gorilla barehanded before. Some people have been killed or knocked out in one punch by one, but that’s usually silverbacks being alphas and needing to be boss hogs to show off

The grizzly is physically impossible I believe. There was one frontiersman in America who had a draw with a bear once. Local newspaper said that the very soil around their fight was turned over, trees knocked over. Imagine dragon ball Z fights.

No evidence of a weapon used. The bear died of exhaustion or his injuries, same as the guy, nobody knows who died first.

It was a hellacious, Gandalf vs. Balrog double-suicide fight against a guy probably a lumberjack or some kind of mountain man, and he still tied.

Figures, a gorilla just hits too hard, I'd imagine even if they were passive, blows from a person wouldn't really do much. Other than irritate them to the point that they 1hko the person. The bear thing really does sound like dbz though, damn. Its like they put krillin vs super buu, that's amazing.

Response to In honor of Saint Patrick’s day, 2023-03-17 08:53:44

Wild animals in America: grizzly bears, mountain lions, alligators

Wild animals in Europe: shrews, sparrows, squirrels

And yet those cucked pussies are afraid? What's there to get you in Europe? A tumble down a hill?

BBS Signature

Response to In honor of Saint Patrick’s day, 2023-03-17 08:54:09

Fucking geese

Response to In honor of Saint Patrick’s day, 2023-03-17 10:41:20

St Patrick's day?

You mean @Zymbot appreciation day.

Just another NG user.

Thanks, @COOLZONE17500 for the cool signature.

BBS Signature

Response to In honor of Saint Patrick’s day, 2023-03-17 11:08:21

At 3/17/23 08:54 AM, 0315-1015 wrote: Fucking geese

They are easily the most rude animal in North America

hello

Response to In honor of Saint Patrick’s day, 2023-03-17 11:41:25

These studies are true. As an american, I will gladly suplex a deer

Home, its where I want to be

But I guess I'm already there

BBS Signature

Response to In honor of Saint Patrick’s day, 2023-03-17 11:53:29

At 3/17/23 11:41 AM, PachkaCgrte wrote: These studies are true. As an american, I will gladly suplex a deer

Be careful it doesn’t buck you in the throat, and collapse your windpipe with one hoof-kick.

And if it can’t, they will get on their hind legs and punch you like a speed bag in a Rocky training montage.

That’s what makes this chart so funny to me. Like who thinks they can take on an elephant?? They are actually aggressive herbivores and will actively chase apex predators out of their territory

hello

Response to In honor of Saint Patrick’s day, 2023-03-17 14:45:10

You forgot an animal, the one called "Chuck Norris". It has a zero for both nationalities.

I'm just one of those people still on the path of getting themselves out there in the world. If you're confused by my mug below you haven't read my profile. I point you to it.

BBS Signature

Response to In honor of Saint Patrick’s day, 2023-03-17 14:51:18

At 3/17/23 08:53 AM, DingleberryClock wrote: Wild animals in Europe: shrews, sparrows, squirrels

And yet those cucked pussies are afraid? What's there to get you in Europe? A tumble down a hill?

They have man-eating fish...

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to In honor of Saint Patrick’s day, 2023-03-17 14:56:30

At 3/17/23 05:58 AM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: We are going to discuss how mathematically more overconfident Americans are than the British when it comes to beating up woodland creatures

I mean, considering that I'm pretty sure there are much more Americans than Brits so the people recording the statistics had a higher chance of running into someone who is confident they can take on these animals. Of course you COULD make an argument vice versa saying they could also run into more Brits who think they can take on these animals, it's just I would think that's not as likely.

And this is just a personal claim but t I don't think I can take any of these animals on.

The rat would probably scurry all over my body and bite me. And even if I stomp on it somehow I'll die because they're gross with bacteria and shit.

I hate claws and sharp objects so the cat would probably scratch my eyes out.

I dunno about geese but I do know they are territorial and can peck me to death.

Dogs are DEFINITELY gonna bite the crap outta me.

The eagle...well according to this website Bald Eagle's can grip thier talons at over 300 psi. I know it just says eagle but still...

Pretty sure chimpanzees are stronger than humans and have faster twitch muscles than the average man...of which I am below average when it comes to strength so...I'm fucked.

King Cobras are a definite no no don't need them whipping towards me and biting me until I die.

Have you seen a Kangaroo's toenail? That shit would pierce my skin, not to mention them bouncing their whole body weight on me. Hell naw.

A wolf is basically as dangerous as a dog if not more...so hell naw.

Crocodiles are freaking terrifying, then again alligators would be more aggressive. But all that doesn't matter. I've seen videos of alligators chomping on a turtle-shell included and eating it hell naw.

Gorillas are strong as hell...Imma die.

Lions I don't fuck with. Hell naw, I read the Veldt.

Elephants would stomp me out or bitch slap me with their big ass trunk...then I'd probably die.

And obviously a grizzly bear would merk me so badly.

tl;dr: Imma die no matter who in the list I'd face.

Response to In honor of Saint Patrick’s day, 2023-03-17 15:08:59

Oh boy! Time to steal the @Zymbot's pot of gold!

Arm-Shock will never die!

BBS Signature

Response to In honor of Saint Patrick’s day, 2023-03-18 16:42:24

One lone wolf? Ha!

iu_925087_3416439.jpg

Response to In honor of Saint Patrick’s day, 2023-03-18 17:23:48

At 3/17/23 05:58 AM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: We are going to discuss how mathematically more overconfident Americans are than the British when it comes to beating up woodland creatures...

I can't believe @Fro got to participate in this.

iu_925118_8426809.png