00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4DottorTette7 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Excellent Rock Light= The Blood of Jesus

267 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I am not really a player anymore,

Just a helpless soul that walks the streets,

Of Seminole heights,

A voice in my dreams that says he's God,

Tells me he wants to found me in the light,

I always thought I was supposed to be founded on the rock,

I get confused as I try to decipher the difference between excellence and the rock,

The rock of the old testament is the the ten commandments, the rock of the new is Jesus Christ the living stone, if you wanted and excellent rock what could be more excellent than Jesus Christ, it only makes since to be founded on the rock that is Jesus Christ, but what dose it mean to be founded in the light, this dark vision I have been having is very confusing, what therefore is excellent rock light, other than the blood of Jesus Christ. Yes that must be what it is. How do I get founded in the excellent rock light that is the blood of Jesus Christ? I think the Icc was on to something but I still don't think they are the only church that goes to heaven and that all other churches goto Hell. Don't you think that is kind of judgemental isn't it God's dession to decided who goes to heaven and who goes to hell.

Love Attacts Like a an Invivisible God in the Snow. The Devil always looses so presevire until the morning star arises in your own heart.