00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tox just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Trying to find something to get interested on

103 Views | 4 Replies

Anything to look forward to these few weeks? Honestly I don't have much to do. Like all I'm doing is downloading guilty gear on gamepass. Other than that I'm trying to find something like a tv show to watch too. I only watch mostly adult animated shows like southpark, Or Aqua teen hunger force. Or tv shows sitcoms like its always sunny. the best I'm planning to watch is sienfeld.

And I'm extremeeeely picky on anime btw. So yeah I'm trying to find something to get interested in to. While guilty gear downloads (which is taking ages btw)

Oh yeah I'm also currently researching drawing tablets. (Looks like the shipping fees tho are kinda high tbh ;( )

Response to Trying to find something to get interested on 2023-03-14 15:18:36

At 3/14/23 03:03 PM, Marcus49 wrote:
At 3/14/23 02:49 PM, DerangedKnite wrote: Anything to look forward to these few weeks? Honestly I don't have much to do. Like all I'm doing is downloading guilty gear on gamepass. Other than that I'm trying to find something like a tv show to watch too. I only watch mostly adult animated shows like southpark, Or Aqua teen hunger force. Or tv shows sitcoms like its always sunny. the best I'm planning to watch is sienfeld.

And I'm extremeeeely picky on anime btw. So yeah I'm trying to find something to get interested in to. While guilty gear downloads (which is taking ages btw)

Oh yeah I'm also currently researching drawing tablets. (Looks like the shipping fees tho are kinda high tbh ;( )
Write down a list of your interests and I'll be happy to help you.

That would be long, I'll just give you a cold cut really

Can range from

Comedy based tv shows (Can go with things like gintama and so on)

Action based but not too boring (The last time I even watched like an action anime was aot but I threw it at the wall since the last season is hitting the shitter)

Any type of video game really but mostly sandbox or indie games. (Did plan on getting metal gear revengance tho)

Any type of retro game thats actually entertaining (I'm not in the mood for jrpgs or rpgs currently)

I did plan on working on a vm. But I only have a windows xp one and I don't think I'll have much use with the rest

I like genres that range from digifu to rock to bruton library music to jrock

Guess I like fighting games and arcade games.

Again moostly interested in indie games

Think pretty much thats the cold cut of it. (I do have no more heroes to finish but for some reason I'm too lazy to turn on my emulator and connect like both of my joycons again other than that. No more heroes gameplay as much as it is fun it feels a bit too repetitive too)

Response to Trying to find something to get interested on 2023-03-14 15:39:14

At 3/14/23 03:26 PM, Marcus49 wrote:
At 3/14/23 03:18 PM, DerangedKnite wrote:
At 3/14/23 03:03 PM, Marcus49 wrote:
At 3/14/23 02:49 PM, DerangedKnite wrote: Anything to look forward to these few weeks? Honestly I don't have much to do. Like all I'm doing is downloading guilty gear on gamepass. Other than that I'm trying to find something like a tv show to watch too. I only watch mostly adult animated shows like southpark, Or Aqua teen hunger force. Or tv shows sitcoms like its always sunny. the best I'm planning to watch is sienfeld.

Write down a list of your interests and I'll be happy to help you.
That would be long, I'll just give you a cold cut really

Can range from

Comedy based tv shows (Can go with things like gintama and so on)
Action based but not too boring (The last time I even watched like an action anime was aot but I threw it at the wall since the last season is hitting the shitter)
Any type of video game really but mostly sandbox or indie games. (Did plan on getting metal gear revengance tho)
Any type of retro game thats actually entertaining (I'm not in the mood for jrpgs or rpgs currently)
I did plan on working on a vm. But I only have a windows xp one and I don't think I'll have much use with the rest
I like genres that range from digifu to rock to bruton library music to jrock
Guess I like fighting games and arcade games.
Again moostly interested in indie games

Think pretty much thats the cold cut of it. (I do have no more heroes to finish but for some reason I'm too lazy to turn on my emulator and connect like both of my joycons again other than that. No more heroes gameplay as much as it is fun it feels a bit too repetitive too)
Comedy! (I can vouch for most of them, since I used this list myself)
Action... have you seen Full Metal Panic?
For indie games I would suggest checking out Tunic and Cult of the lamb.
I feel like everyone should play Avenging Spirit at least once. It's pretty short too.
You can install Flash Player in an isolated VM. Once you do that, you'll never run out of content.
This should fill your hunger for fighting games. I know it did to me.
Lastly, for more indie games, I'd suggest checking out the "Games" section of this website. Lots of (not so hidden) gems every day.

Think out of the list I might check out Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seems to be a pretty interesting show.

I did play both really. Out of the two. I didn't find cult of the lamb much fun. It was good but not eehhh.

I might check out full metal panic. If I'm truly running out of animes to search for. Again believe me somehow crap like BNHA mid season and new season of bleach somehow bored me out.

Avenging spirit sounds pretty interesting

Not sure about ultimate on the otherhand I'll have to rebuy switch online again. Its been ages since I have touched my switch. And last time was in july and that was only to play smt v on it.

Honestly you are right I'm kind of missing out on games that are on newgrounds. I just need to find one that catches me the most.

Still thanks tho.

Response to Trying to find something to get interested on 2023-03-14 15:41:28

If you want to watch something like South Park, you need to watch The Boondocks from Adult Swim, both of those shows make me laugh a ton, like both shows are peak comedy

BBS Signature

Response to Trying to find something to get interested on 2023-03-14 16:33:09

At 3/14/23 03:41 PM, SlaveOnAStick wrote:

If you want to watch something like South Park, you need to watch The Boondocks from Adult Swim, both of those shows make me laugh a ton, like both shows are peak comedy

I already watched the boondocks its literally one of my favorite tv shows. I find it soo goddamn funny