00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DARXVEL just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hello Russian speakers!

217 Views | 6 Replies

Hello Russian speakers! 2023-03-04 21:28:46

Hello! I am making this post in order to understand how many people from post-Soviet countries sit on NewGrounds. Who you are? Where are from? How active are you on NewGrounds? I would be glad to know how many people from the CIS are here. 

me/\?

BBS Signature

Response to Hello Russian speakers! 2023-03-05 03:48:33

Hi! I'm not Russian I just wanted to say hi.

(・∀・)

BBS Signature

Response to Hello Russian speakers! 2023-03-05 04:42:20

At 3/4/23 09:28 PM, Masarsky wrote: Hello! I am making this post in order to understand how many people from post-Soviet countries sit on NewGrounds. Who you are? Where are from? How active are you on NewGrounds? I would be glad to know how many people from the CIS are here. 

iu_913484_11185278.gif < privet! I am mawibblap, I'm russian artist who uses computer mouse to draw and I was born in russia and I live in russia, but unfortunately, I can't type and read in russian very well although I can speak it (basically I'm kinda illiterate lol) so for that reason, I always speak in english on the internet :v

I am always active on newgrounds (it's basically my favorite website at this point), I'm also pretty active on bbs that many users kinda knows me here, but anyways, nice to meet you :)

I may not be the brightest in the box full of light-bulbs, but that doesn't mean I can't light the way in this dark world.

(you can call me wilson or mawi if you want, I'm also the one who made skibidi club.)

TOYHOUSEYOUTUBETUMBLRREDDIT

BBS Signature

Response to Hello Russian speakers! 2023-03-05 05:51:41

Floating in space

BBS Signature

Response to Hello Russian speakers! 2023-03-05 07:34:32

I came here mostly because I wanted to get my songs whitelisted in GD (and also cause of some popular stuff like FNF, Madness Combat etc.) and stayed because I loved this place

BBS Signature

Response to Hello Russian speakers! 2023-03-18 18:43:43

At 3/5/23 03:18 AM, marchfieldpale wrote: there is a moderate sized community of east european fans of madness combat

Why tho?

Response to Hello Russian speakers! 2023-03-18 19:07:01

At 3/18/23 06:54 PM, Konqe wrote: Also, since I got east germany on my mind, @DamnedByFate, what is your opinion on west germany vs east germany before reunification when the wall collapsed.

We shouldn't give the East so much shit. Bavaria also has authortarian one-party rule.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature