00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YubaOfficial just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I pissed off the admin of a FB group

649 Views | 42 Replies

So earlier today I REALLY triggered the admin of the Facebook group, "American Dad Smithposting"

And get this yall

He accused me of basically cyberbulling him by intentionally posting my memes after he posted his and by not liking his memes.

For those of you who have been here for decades, yall know I'm like the polar opposite of a bully.

I can't even be mad. I'm so shocked and it's just hilarious.

So, he, the admin, sent me feedback on 2 of my most recent memes. Here it is:

iu_852033_1414829.webpiu_852034_1414829.webp

So I of course messaged him because I don't do stuff like that.

He clearly doesn't have any control in his real life and needs alllllll the control he can get online. Like goddamn I don't care how many likes you have on your memes.

Obviously HE cares, because my meme from last night had like 384 likes and I think that's what triggered him.

But such a weird flex.

It'd be like me and @drunkgecko arguing over peanut butter brands and me being like "Yeah. Well. I'm a MOD on newgrounds so I'm important!!!!!"

Who cares?

Anyway, I just apologized, then removed all of my posts from the group, then left the group.

Like shit dude. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„iu_852035_1414829.webpiu_852036_1414829.webp

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 16:37:40

Also I still don't see a way too down vote on Facebook no idea wtf he meant there.

Also this might be @FUNKbrs cursing me because I put sugar in my grits this morning

iu_852037_1414829.webp

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 16:39:37

$100 says this guy is also in MRA groups

BBS Signature

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 16:49:52

seriously man, fuck this guy

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 16:53:56

At 12/29/22 04:49 PM, DrunkGecko wrote: seriously man, fuck this guy

Well, I'd be the first

Haha... got grounded

BBS Signature

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 16:56:31

The weakest Newgrounds moderator versus the strongest Facebook group admin.

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 17:01:55

At 12/29/22 04:56 PM, GlassPen123 wrote: The weakest Newgrounds moderator versus the strongest Facebook group admin.

I wonder if he leveled up now he's defeated me....

BBS Signature

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 17:02:27

At 12/29/22 04:53 PM, TheDiamondfinder wrote:
Well, I'd be the first

It might help losen him up a little. I say go for it!

BBS Signature

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 17:16:52

At 12/29/22 04:37 PM, DrSevenSeizeMD wrote: Also I still don't see a way too down vote on Facebook no idea wtf he meant there.

Also this might be @FUNKbrs cursing me because I put sugar in my grits this morning

Please stop. I don't think I can survive another massive winter storm.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 17:19:46

At 12/29/22 04:35 PM, DrSevenSeizeMD wrote: I'm so shocked

Me too!

But yeh, fb group administrators are weird.

(γƒ»βˆ€γƒ»)

BBS Signature

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 17:31:46

At 12/29/22 05:16 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 12/29/22 04:37 PM, DrSevenSeizeMD wrote: Also I still don't see a way too down vote on Facebook no idea wtf he meant there.

Please stop. I don't think I can survive another massive winter storm.

I'll purposely eat savory grits tomorrow

BBS Signature

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 17:40:52

At 12/29/22 05:36 PM, DaHorniAccount wrote:
At 12/29/22 04:35 PM, DrSevenSeizeMD wrote: So earlier today I REALLY triggered the admin of the Facebook group, "American Dad Smithposting"
And get this yall
He accused me of basically cyberbulling him by intentionally posting my memes after he posted his and by not liking his memes.

For those of you who have been here for decades, yall know I'm like the polar opposite of a bully.

I can't even be mad. I'm so shocked and it's just hilarious.

So, he, the admin, sent me feedback on 2 of my most recent memes. Here it is:

So I of course messaged him because I don't do stuff like that.

He clearly doesn't have any control in his real life and needs alllllll the control he can get online. Like goddamn I don't care how many likes you have on your memes.
Obviously HE cares, because my meme from last night had like 384 likes and I think that's what triggered him.
But such a weird flex.

It'd be like me and @drunkgecko arguing over peanut butter brands and me being like "Yeah. Well. I'm a MOD on newgrounds so I'm important!!!!!"

Who cares?

Anyway, I just apologized, then removed all of my posts from the group, then left the group.

Like shit dude. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
What a stupid thing to be mad about, and even stupider that it was over American Dad memes. I mean seriously how does he not see the hilarity in that.

This my favorite one I made. iu_852094_1414829.jpg

BBS Signature

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 17:46:02

you should ban him on newgrounds

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 18:00:13

this dude's got issues. like aside from how he cares so much about something as trivial as how many likes he gets on his memes, there's also the fact that he projects this onto you and has this paranoia that you are out to get him somehow by pwning his memes. hopefully he gets it together sooner than later...

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 18:16:51

At 12/29/22 06:00 PM, MistyE wrote: this dude's got issues. like aside from how he cares so much about something as trivial as how many likes he gets on his memes, there's also the fact that he projects this onto you and has this paranoia that you are out to get him somehow by pwning his memes. hopefully he gets it together sooner than later...

Yeah I cant even be mad. I feel bad for him. ☹️

BBS Signature

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 18:17:40

At 12/29/22 05:46 PM, Piss wrote: you should ban him on newgrounds

I shoulda been like, "Oh yeah? You get 10,000 likes a day? Well *I* know Piss on newgrounds, fuck you!

BBS Signature

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 18:18:38

At 12/29/22 06:17 PM, DrSevenSeizeMD wrote:
At 12/29/22 05:46 PM, Piss wrote: you should ban him on newgrounds
I shoulda been like, "Oh yeah? You get 10,000 likes a day? Well *I* know Piss on newgrounds, fuck you!

you wouldn't be the first to say that tbh

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 19:13:31

At 12/29/22 06:00 PM, MistyE wrote: this dude's got issues. like aside from how he cares so much about something as trivial as how many likes he gets on his memes, there's also the fact that he projects this onto you and has this paranoia that you are out to get him somehow by pwning his memes. hopefully he gets it together sooner than later...

Wow.... What a Dick, sounds exactly like that fucker from West Chicago, Illinois that wanted me dead. Those douchebags are probably friends on Facebook. Look, I deleted my Facebook a long time ago. The Page someone made me Infamous was hacked and remade by a Homophobic hacker as well as Bully that I pulled a Permanent Restraining order from. Look, I am not surprised that people get triggered by the stupidest shit ever. I don't want to bring anymore drama into the main Problematic Social media of them all. That Killed Myspace, and Mark Zuckerberg sold it to Meta, like selling Hockey Puck Chicken Pot Pies. Forget it, this is why I hated and left Facebook in general. It's all about likes and popularity and some crazy Hacker or Phony Troll tries to make Pages about shit no one cares about!

I can relate.

Back in September, an art website called Inkblot came out. You know, the one that's glitchy as literal Hell. Not that I cared for a while.

A couple of months ago, because I was enthusiastic for this new art website, I made a subreddit for it. Note that r/inkblot was already taken and banned, possibly (we don't know) for reasons I'm about to explain. It's the norm on Reddit to make subreddits for things to serve as fanbase/fanclub centers for things and present it as the Reddit go-to. Subreddits are treated like rule 34, where if it exists, it's said there's a subreddit of it.

Then a few weeks ago, the founder of Inkblot appeared on Reddit. He signed up because he got salty over there being a subreddit because he didn't like Reddit as a website, which you could say showed in his lack of understanding of the site. He threatened to ban me from Inkblot (who knows how he knew what my account on there was; he reportedly banned more than one person who could've been me) if I didn't either "delete the subreddit" (to delete a subreddit is impossible on Reddit except when they break the rules and must be banned) or change the description of the subreddit so that it dropped its status.

When I expressed my own concerns, he got more infuriated and went on Twitter and told his followers to attack it like he was Keemstar or something. After defending myself for some hours, I relented and said I would oblige and disassociate it from the website. However, after thinking about it some more, he was like "nah I don't like your tone, I'm going to ban you anyways" and did so. He also banned me from their Discord server, that much being known to be based on mere speculation that I was me.

A friend of mine, seeing all of this and who was on the fence about it, asked parts of Reddit what they think of what happened. The rest is speculative, but supposedly (and there is a compelling case for this) the founder tried to have his followers rig the poll, not that it works in their favor since Reddit knows via "automod" (a program on Reddit) when people rig polls, upvotes, and so on, assuming the IP's can be traced. Not that they were successful either, as the now-closed poll shows.

Not that I'm fighting the actual Inkblot site ban itself, I became uninterested in it after realizing someone's art is (at the moment) only visible to other artists, which means you can't be all like "hey mom, check out this art I made" without mom signing up herself.

I'm just one of those people still on the path of getting themselves out there in the world. If you're confused by my mug below you haven't read my profile. I point you to it.

BBS Signature

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 19:24:50

At 12/29/22 07:15 PM, art-dude wrote: I can relate.

Back in September, an art website called Inkblot came out. You know, the one that's glitchy as literal Hell. Not that I cared for a while.

A couple of months ago, because I was enthusiastic for this new art website, I made a subreddit for it. Note that r/inkblot was already taken and banned, possibly (we don't know) for reasons I'm about to explain. It's the norm on Reddit to make subreddits for things to serve as fanbase/fanclub centers for things and present it as the Reddit go-to. Subreddits are treated like rule 34, where if it exists, it's said there's a subreddit of it.

Then a few weeks ago, the founder of Inkblot appeared on Reddit. He signed up because he got salty over there being a subreddit because he didn't like Reddit as a website, which you could say showed in his lack of understanding of the site. He threatened to ban me from Inkblot (who knows how he knew what my account on there was; he reportedly banned more than one person who could've been me) if I didn't either "delete the subreddit" (to delete a subreddit is impossible on Reddit except when they break the rules and must be banned) or change the description of the subreddit so that it dropped its status.

When I expressed my own concerns, he got more infuriated and went on Twitter and told his followers to attack it like he was Keemstar or something. After defending myself for some hours, I relented and said I would oblige and disassociate it from the website. However, after thinking about it some more, he was like "nah I don't like your tone, I'm going to ban you anyways" and did so. He also banned me from their Discord server, that much being known to be based on mere speculation that I was me.

A friend of mine, seeing all of this and who was on the fence about it, asked parts of Reddit what they think of what happened. The rest is speculative, but supposedly (and there is a compelling case for this) the founder tried to have his followers rig the poll, not that it works in their favor since Reddit knows via "automod" (a program on Reddit) when people rig polls, upvotes, and so on, assuming the IP's can be traced. Not that they were successful either, as the now-closed poll shows.

Not that I'm fighting the actual Inkblot site ban itself, I became uninterested in it after realizing someone's art is (at the moment) only visible to other artists, which means you can't be all like "hey mom, check out this art I made" without mom signing up herself.

Oh damn.....That sucks, I heard about Inkblot. The reasons why that one is controversial and glitchy are because it was made by former hackers and guys who used to go to 4chan before they quit permanently or was Permanently IP Banned. Not only was I banned on 2 servers on Discord for leaving, but I am banned and auto-blacklisted from 3 Conventions because of that Transphobic Moron who spread misinformation and awful rumors from West Chicago, IL. Plus, that Fat Guy is a drunk and a total racist asshole. He makes people like me and the Progressives as well as Liberals [Sorry for going political] look bad and look like Monsters. Seriously. I just felt terrible that I was auto-blacklisted for leaving and being tortured in the so-called "Chill-room" just because I wanted to visit someone who to this day loves to death! I left because there is no way out of it, I just have to be the bigger user or Attendee and left his Recipe of Chaos. Dude has 2 Sons when is the CPS comes and take them away huh? That Bully is a Transphobe and a Terrible influence. They call him Jungle Bastard because he had orgies in some Convention in the state of IL that permanently banned him and Set a Permanent Restraining order because of that Incident! To this day, no one can mention it; unless you wanted to be kicked out of his "Aren't worth shit Events!" About 25,000+ people plus me are offended by his actions and bullshit!

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 19:26:47

Admin must be really sensitive to Mercury being in retrograde...or something.

At 12/29/22 05:16 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: Please stop. I don't think I can survive another massive winter storm.

iu_852270_1809211.jpg

BBS Signature

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 19:31:53

This is beyond my paygrade.

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 19:46:13

At 12/29/22 07:26 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: Admin must be really sensitive to Mercury being in retrograde...or something.

At 12/29/22 05:16 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: Please stop. I don't think I can survive another massive winter storm.

Aw damn I didn't know Mercury was back in the microwave again or wtf ever.

BBS Signature

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 19:48:45

At 12/29/22 07:15 PM, art-dude wrote: I can relate.

Goddamn that is a lot of freaking drama over nothing.

Yes!

BBS Signature

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 20:10:45

Use protection if you do

Fredrick piss water the 3rd

my best thread

My channel :)

BBS Signature

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 21:34:54

I'M AN INTERNET MOD/ADMIN WAHHH PEOPLE POSTING AFTER ME WHAT A COINCIDENCE

Like, I don't even know hahaha. This is just bananas

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 21:39:38

At 12/29/22 09:34 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: I'M AN INTERNET MOD/ADMIN WAHHH PEOPLE POSTING AFTER ME WHAT A COINCIDENCE

Like, I don't even know hahaha. This is just bananas

I was truly in shock, getting the admin notifications. I don't intentionally not like posts.

I can't believe he is monitoring who doesn't like his posts in a group of 28,000 people.

I can barely keep up with the damn regulars here.

Like @wegra hates popular things, @DamnedByFate loves Evanescence, @DrunkGecko has cute dogs @TomFulp won't buy me Mexican food.

I can barely keep that straight!

BBS Signature

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 21:45:50

At 12/29/22 09:39 PM, DrSevenSeizeMD wrote:

I was truly in shock, getting the admin notifications. I don't intentionally not like posts.
I can't believe he is monitoring who doesn't like his posts in a group of 28,000 people.

Man, it's an over the top reaction haha.

I can barely keep up with the damn regulars here.

Like @wegra hates popular things, @DamnedByFate loves Evanescence, @DrunkGecko has cute dogs @TomFulp won't buy me Mexican food.

I can barely keep that straight!

Nor can I lololol. You're already doing better than I am

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 21:50:43

At 12/29/22 09:45 PM, Kjjskwowoowzozoz wrote: People need to learn that the internet isn’t real life, unfortunately it is for some people..

Yesssssss

iu_852374_1414829.jpg

BBS Signature

Response to I pissed off the admin of a FB group 2022-12-29 21:55:07

At 12/29/22 08:10 PM, poopypeter wrote:
Use protection if you do

That admin is the type to be a virgin but still have a bunch of STDs somehow

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature