00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Enoughforcast just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

V1ZION’s Music Thread

1,079 Views | 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

V1ZION’s Music Thread 2022-10-01 16:27:50

I will post my music here. Expect it to take long.

Decided that it’s finally time for me to make one of these things. Might as well tell you some stuff about me and my music.

My name’s V1ZION. I’ve been making music for more than a year now. I’ve known about GarageBand since elementary school and usually I just messed around with it, but never got into making a complete song without the use of stock loops (I’ve never uploaded any of them to any website; I was too young at that point). June 2021 I started making music without any stock loops (except sound effects, risers, sweepers, etc.). I make both remixes and originals songs. My stuff may not sound as good as other peoples’ but that’s ok with me.

Here are some of my favorite songs I worked on:

You taking the time to read this and listen to my songs is appreciated immensely. :)

I help you see things.

BBS Signature

Response to V1ZION’s Music Thread 2022-10-02 17:19:48 (edited 2022-10-02 17:20:56)

I was friends with V1ZION for a few months now, here on Newgrounds and Geometry Dash. As any friend would do, I would give detailed constructive criticism on his work. He has a unique style, which is great! However, there are a few minor flaws to it.

Starry Night / 星が輝く夜

As for this song, there isn't anything wrong with this track. My only complaint is that the song's melody can get a bit repetitive. Keep up the good work, my friend!

Rolling Sky - The Sea (V1ZION Remix)

A neat trick I saw that you did is that you made the song more vibrant after every beat has passed, which is what every musician should do. My first complaint is that there should be more melodies in the background, as it can be more enjoyable and more original that way. My other critique is the part starting at two minutes and 20 seconds, as the ending is abrupt. What I would do to make it more expected is to make the end four beats, rather than two.

A Neverending Journey

My only complaint is the repetition in the song, but I understand that you only had one hour to make this. Nice effort!

Through the Fog - Peaceful Stagnation (V1ZION Remix)

I would consider this the best of the four. There is no repetition in the song, and there are different melodies. To make the song even better, I would add even more night-like atmosphere to the background, such as crickets and thunder. An example I can show you is the beginning of this song. Other than that, amazing work!

Scores

"Starry Night / 星が輝く夜" score: 9/10

"Rolling Sky - The Sea (V1ZION Remix)" score: 8/10

"A Neverending Journey" score: 9/10

"Through the Fog - Peaceful Stagnation (V1ZION Remix)" score: 10/10

Total score: 9/10 (36/40)

Summary

Your work is unique, and it is nice to listen to! The only thing you need to have is more variety. I would recommend listening to this artist. He is great at making music, and he pushes the limits in using GarageBand!

Response to V1ZION’s Music Thread 2022-10-13 20:51:22

Hey, forgot to post this here yesterday. :)

I help you see things.

BBS Signature

Response to V1ZION’s Music Thread 2022-10-23 16:46:03

New song dedicated to someone very close to me.

I help you see things.

BBS Signature

Response to V1ZION’s Music Thread 2022-12-21 21:04:46

Not a lot to say about this one.

I help you see things.

BBS Signature

Response to V1ZION’s Music Thread 2023-03-31 09:01:10

Two new original songs and a remix. I need to start posting here more often.

I help you see things.

BBS Signature

Response to V1ZION’s Music Thread 2023-05-07 15:50:26 (edited 2023-05-07 15:50:33)

Here’s another song for you! :3

I help you see things.

BBS Signature

Response to V1ZION’s Music Thread 2023-05-13 11:40:27

Two new songs posted yesterday! (The second one isn’t serious lol)

I help you see things.

BBS Signature

Response to V1ZION’s Music Thread 2023-05-29 22:55:16

I made two new songs. I was on fire this month, making five songs. Why can’t I be like this all the time? D:

I help you see things.

BBS Signature

Response to V1ZION’s Music Thread 2023-05-31 13:53:03

At 5/29/23 10:55 PM, V1ZION wrote: I made two new songs. I was on fire this month, making five songs. Why can’t I be like this all the time? D:

Very nice tracks here you have some nice sound

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to V1ZION’s Music Thread 2023-06-27 10:17:59

Vent song..

I help you see things.

BBS Signature