00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JoeBidenLikesToes just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What design to you guys think is the best?

80 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

iu_745729_8049120.webp

Hi all,

Can I get your opinion on what design you like best?

I'm making a new design my OC Kless, where she's the head medical officer on a pirate crew of futas (dickgirls for those unfamiliar).

I've been playing around with the idea of the crew for a long time since I always wanted to make some futa hentai comics with this setting but I wanted to redo the designs for the characters first, to make sure they are consistent with each other.

Honestly, I've been leaning towards A or C but I want to see what other people think first.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to respond. :)

Response to What design to you guys think is the best? 2022-09-07 03:59:08

Reminds me of that pirate collab we were doing a while ago. It ended on a cliffhanger when our co-starring twink got kidnapped by a sea witch and her crew of femboys... but anyway, onto feedback.

For judging designs, especially for characters and/or their costumes, it's best to have a neutrally posed "model" and then make several instances of changes to that model. For example:

iu_745740_8048042.jpg

When you present different models in different dynamic poses, that gives us a lot of mental math to parse when comparing them, and it's common that people just pick their favorite pose instead of what would have been their favorite costume. If you standardize these, I could give a better analysis.